Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Christian Game Dev Need Your Help!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good Day To Everyone!

Concept:
My name is Elijah, I am twenty-one and in third year of Uni studying for a Theology Degree with my BA paper on the OT. I have a goal, to make a game that teaches stories of the bible, while also being extremely interesting. The Idea? To combine a game like "Life is Strange" and Assassins Creed concepts/graphics into a game. In this game, you are a troubled young-adult going to a university that has been rumored to have high pass rates from the bible actually coming to life. You will be controlling the young-adult, and also key figures within the story of moses, jumping from modern times to ancient times. While in the modern time, you will be the young-adult in first person perspective, able to explore an "open" college campus that is closed off to the public. You however have a fictional task, uncovering who is attempting to corrupt and destroy the university from the inside out, however because this is your first year at the university, you may not get far if you do not spend time on this side. Meanwhile, when you are in class, you will be studying the story of Moses, living out his life in many key parts, and exploring the lands of his time from a third person perspective being as accurate as possible with the main story line, and having side objectives or things that could have happened, Such as for example meeting someone who is in need of water from the river, animals hunting you, and things of that nature to have the world come to life.

My Background:
Given this fragment, I will give a little about myself. I am a Pentecostal all of my life who has gone to all different churches of many denominations, being thrown into ministry from a young age with my father, went Pro in multiple games and in addition played nearly everything out there, and in addition spent five years doing Game Design. To be more specific my specialty is World Design, I have a passion for it, and have honestly done it for ten years with this concept of a game on my mind/heart, but had never taken it seriously up until recent years due to whether it be technical limitations or lack of knowledge. I have worked with many small local indie companies so small it isn't worth mentioning, and have ran communities within the tens of thousands. In addition, I have had a Christian Community on discord that has been running since 2017.

What I Need Help With:
you may be asking yourself now what I need help with exactly, and that is forming a solid team to turn this concept of a game into something that glorifies Christ. I am not here to advertise my game, however please note that in order to form a team, you have to talk about it... which is why I am here, and at other places, asking for help with any of the following ~Below with a brief description

~Discord Community Manager - Able to manage the discord, keeping up with and managing the moderators and discord.
~Discord Community Moderators - Able to watch the discord and keep things clean, while generating conversation.
~Level Designers - This will be unreal engine 5 in 3D, requesting experience in both landscapes and architecture designing.
~Modern Story Designers - This will consist of the story outside of the story of Moses, Common Dialogue amongst NPCs, Diaries, etc...
~Ancient Story Designers - Guided by multiple PHD/Masters in Theology and pastors with over six years of experience studying OT.
~Core-related Implementer - Able to combine multiple blueprints and help pull everyone's work together into one major project.
~Character Design - Blender may be an essential here, however it is also possible to get away with using another program.
~Social Media Manager - Tweet here and there, as well as interact with multiple communities!

I would like to specify that because this is a serious project, the minimal age requirement is eighteen unless under special circumstances. If you are interested in this, you are welcome to join the discord and have a conversation with us, or contact me at the email below.

DivineJourney@protonmail.com

Back