Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

A Dangerous Plan Proposed

B

ByGraceThruFaith

First let me say, I love the USA & support Israel. I voted for Trump, not because I agree with everything he say's or does. In my opinion he was the best choice offered.

The newly proposed middle east peace plan is a disaster. The idea of anyone giving away Israeli land, especially a piece of Jerusalem, is a huge mistake.

God established that the land of Israel belongs to Him (Lev 25:23, Deut 11:12

God has placed His name in Jerusalem (II Chronicles 6:6, I Kings 9:3

God established His covenant with Abraham & promises to bless those who bless Israel: (Gen 12:2-3, 13:14, 15:17-18

God gives the exact boundaries of the promised land in Num 34:1-15 (also: Deut 1:8, Ex 2:24, Ex 6:4, 8 & Ps 105:8-11

King David "bought" the threshing floor (37 acre Temple Mt area) from Araunah the Jebusite. & built an altar to the Lord so that a “plague may be held back from the people” (2 Sam 24:18, 21 & 1 Chron 21)

READ & PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO: Num 34:1-15

(George Bush tried to give away Israeli land. Barack Obama & now Donald Trump also proposed giving away Israeli land. It's not theirs to give or negotiate away. God gave it to Israel in a "Everlasting Covenant"

God states that the covenant of the Land is based on "His" eternal character, "Not" on Israel's own righteousness. He makes clear that even when they forsake His will, He will "NEVER" forget His covenant (Lev:26:42-45, Jer 31:35-37, Ps 89:30-37

God will restore Israel (After 2000 yrs DONE 1948) for the sake of His holy name: (Eze. 37:17-23, 39:25-29, Jer 33:23-26)

God says He will gather the exiles & bring them home to Israel (Began in 1948 & continues today) (Isa 11:1-12 & many other scriptures)

The national, physical restoration of Israel In the last days (THATS US NOW) is a necessary and prophesied step towards restoration and ultimate redemption for the entire world: Ezek 36:24-29, 37:11-14, Jer 3:1:8-10, 31:3134, Amos 9:14-15)

All The Above Are True because GOD Is NOT a man that He should lie. Num 23:19

On Nov, 9 2012 The UN recognize Palestine (a bunch of Jordanian squatter's in 1948) as a state. & proclaimed East Jerusalem to belong to them. Like Bush, Obama & now Trump. The UN can't give away God's gift to Israel either

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Anyone that takes part in giving away Israeli land is begging for a world of Hurt!

NOTE: To the Donald: DON'T DO IT!

Back