Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A dirty Joke (don’t look if offended by filth)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

Cure of Ars

A dirty Joke (don’t look if offended by filth)

A white horse fell in the mud.

:splat:

Re: A dirty Joke (don’t look if offended by filth)

Cure of Ars said:
A white horse fell in the mud.

:splat:
Oh yeah???

Ask me if I am an orange.

jess321 said:
are you an orange?
NO!
rotflmao.gif

My post has been segregated to the joke section. :-? But it’s not as funny here as it is in the general section. I was wondering why everything was so serious in the general section. I guess now I know. Its in the Bible. “Thou shalt not mix jokes with your general talk.†(2 Parenthesis 6:66) It’s like someone has died or something but Jesus isn’t dead anymore. So I don't know what the deal is.

I guess what I am saying is that it is not a good idea to segregate you humor out of the general discussion. I have a dream that one day one will not be judge by a post’s joke status but on the amount it lightens the tension. So in my humble opinion, joke posts should not be segregated. Please forward this to the suggestion box. Rise your fist and give a yell "Humor Power". Thanks. That is all.

Cure of Ars said:
My post has been segregated to the joke section. :-? But it’s not as funny here as it is in the general section. I was wondering why everything was so serious in the general section. I guess now I know. Its in the Bible. “Thou shalt not mix jokes with your general talk.†(2 Parenthesis 6:66) It’s like someone has died or something but Jesus isn’t dead anymore. So I don't know what the deal is.

I guess what I am saying is that it is not a good idea to segregate you humor out of the general discussion. I have a dream that one day one will not be judge by a post’s joke status but on the amount it lightens the tension. So in my humble opinion, joke posts should not be segregated. Please forward this to the suggestion box. Rise your fist and give a yell "Humor Power". Thanks. That is all.

you are very funny, :lol: and i am sure it was nothing against you.
hugs.gif

i understand what you mean, but we have to let the 'big kids' have there discussions. :smt102 (no offence) you did post a joke and there is a designated forum for jokes. you can have posts such as this one that will loosen up the tension a little. the truth is some people that are posting there may not want it to be lightened up [unfortunately] :smt019
they do have a designated forum for jokes and we have to respect that. i do understand where you are coming from and i agree, but we need to respect the right to be serious all the time, and those who take advantage of it.
thumb.gif

it's a right that i don't want to take advantage of myself, but they aren't you or me.
taunt.gif
a_smil09.gif

no offence to anyone i love you all, it just seems tense at times in there.
loveyou.gif

Back