Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

A Dream About The Palestinian Revival

Hidden In Him

Charismatic
Staff member
A Dream About The Palestinian Revival

gazans-on-beach-1_3571110.jpg

On January 24th, 2024, I had one of my brothers send me the following. This was the dream verbatim:

Gaza Beach Dream

The city has great crowds of people in the street except this is not where they need to be. They need to be at the beach for some reason but no one can get them to all go to the beach. Along comes a marching band, not in uniforms but they sound great and as they march through the crowds of people, the people in the streets got right behind the marching band and followed them, and the band marched to the beach. So now all the people that were in the streets are now at the beach, the Gaza beach. I just observed and did not walk with the people, but I could now drive down to the beach. I choose to start walking the maybe half mile to the beach I can see in the distance. End of dream.

I did not know there was a beach in Gaza. I looked it up just now.

At the time, I was at a loss. I looked up my responses, and I said among other things, "This has to be symbolic of something, because I don't see a marching band somehow leading the Palestinians to their happy place, Lol... but the marching band has allusions to the army of God."

Well, I later found out. A revival started breaking out among Palestinians when hundreds of them - purportedly 200 in one night alone - began receiving visions and dreams revealing that Jesus is God.

Found this fascinating video on in it from several months ago, which I suggest watching as a primer before going on to explain the implications of the dream. The video is entitled "Jesus appears in hundreds of Muslim's dreams in Gaza?" by Bless God Studios

Back to the dream and its implications, and I will break things down piece by piece:

"The city has great crowds of people in the street except this is not where they need to be. They need to be at the beach for some reason but no one can get them to all go to the beach."

This implies the Palestinians needed to get away from Islam. It is not the true faith, and it does not ultimately bring joy to the soul, which is what the beach represents; a place where people enjoy life together, since water often speaks of emotions. It's why I said the beach was a "happy place." Islam is ultimately not where the Palestinians needed to be and the Lord knew it, so He has raised up a "marching band" to show them the way.

"Along comes a marching band, not in uniforms but they sound great and as they march through the crowds of people, the people in the streets got right behind the marching band and followed them, and the band marched to the beach."

This marching band refers specifically to those whom the Lord chose to reveal these dreams to. They may not be fully armed and trained as Christian soldiers, and they may not be fully "uniform" in their beliefs just yet, but they are marching nonetheless, and they "sound great" to those who are hearing them. As I often teach, we use instruments to be heard (by making "music"), and in dreams this refers to being "heard" spiritually. What these Palestinians had to say in their testimony sounded great to the people of Gaza, so they began following them to the beach, which symbolizes a place of joyfulness and happiness. In particular this is a reference to their new-found faith in Christ Jesus as Lord.

"So now all the people that were in the streets are now at the beach, the Gaza beach. I just observed and did not walk with the people, but I could now drive down to the beach. I choose to start walking the maybe half mile to the beach I can see in the distance. End of dream."

This last part references "observers" to it all, the average Palestinian "in the street," and that the way is now open for All Palestinians to accept Christ if they want to. The war in Israel has brought them great despair. My wife has a dear friend who is Palestinian-born and living in the States, and he has been distraught for months, just sitting by the TV watching news coverage about the tragedies happening to his people. But despite the tragedies there is something good coming from it. Now anyone in Palestine who wants to potentially believe in the Lord Christ Jesus is free to come to Him without any astigmatisms attached, or religious roadblocks standing in the way. They can now walk the path set before them that leads to joy, even in the midst of a terrible war they would all like to forget.

Another video in closing, which includes an interview with Taysir Saada, one of the Christian Palestinians now leading the revival in Gaza.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Original thread:

Back