Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A False Doctrine Of Men

Tuesday 7-30-24 3rd Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 23 5784 41st. Summer Day

Love, Walter And Debbie
Wednesday 7-31-24 4th Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 24 5784 42nd. Summer Day

Love, Walter And Debbie

Wednesday 7-31-24 4th Day Of The Weekly Cycle, Tammuz 24 5784 42nd. Summer Day

Love, Walter And Debbie
You can tell false doctrines by their fruit.
Id thy accommodate sin or sinning, they are not of God.

BTW, the site with your explanation has really ungodly advertising in it. Blah.

You can tell false doctrines by their fruit.
Id thy accommodate sin or sinning, they are not of God.

BTW, the site with your explanation has really ungodly advertising in it. Blah.
This is not any of my explanation, I was finding out some things and came to find out what you are saying, also it is here little and there a little, but not necessarily who it is by a certain person, but the scriptures cannot be broken, mainly because of a person belief.

Love, Walter

WalterandDebbie
I think many of the doctrines of devils started in Eden. Many of the current false religions are based on one or all three of these at the core.
1) Questioning God's commands and/or twisting His command: Genesis 3:1 (KJV) - ...And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2) Contradicting God's words and/or claiming man can become immortal: Genesis 3:4 (KJV) - And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

3) Claiming man can be a god and/or gain hidden knowledge. Genesis 3:5 (KJV) - For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Each of these doctrines are central within Wicca, Transhumanism, Satanism, Gnosticism, and the new age stuff. I hope this gives you food for thought and a springboard for discernment. I love you my brother in Christ, have an amazing evening.

WalterandDebbie
I think many of the doctrines of devils started in Eden. Many of the current false religions are based on one or all three of these at the core.
1) Questioning God's commands and/or twisting His command: Genesis 3:1 (KJV) - ...And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2) Contradicting God's words and/or claiming man can become immortal: Genesis 3:4 (KJV) - And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

3) Claiming man can be a god and/or gain hidden knowledge. Genesis 3:5 (KJV) - For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Each of these doctrines are central within Wicca, Transhumanism, Satanism, Gnosticism, and the new age stuff. I hope this gives you food for thought and a springboard for discernment. I love you my brother in Christ, have an amazing evening.
Thank you, Brother, and you have a good evening also.

This is not any of my explanation,
It was the site we are led to.
I was finding out some things and came to find out what you are saying, also it is here little and there a little, but not necessarily who it is by a certain person, but the scriptures cannot be broken, mainly because of a person belief.
Love, Walter
Jesus said we can tell the false prophets by their fruit. (Matt 7:15-17)
Don't you think the same methodology works for doctrines ?

Back