Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

A good prayer?

Prayer to Mary, Queen of the Angels August Queen of Heaven, Sovereign Mistress of the Angels, thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy angels that under thy command and by thy power they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks, and drive them into the abyss of eternal woe. Amen!

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. .

Prayer to God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to release multitudes of Heavenly Angels with the Holy Spirit, and to slow down the war against Jesus and his followers
+
begging for forgiveness for the sins of people in the world
After every prayer I add "in Jesus' Name". He is the One Who intercedes for us to the Father :)

Prayer to Mary, Queen of the Angels August Queen of Heaven, Sovereign Mistress of the Angels, thou who from the beginning hast received from God the power and mission to crush the head of satan, we humbly beseech thee to send thy holy angels that under thy command and by thy power they may pursue the evil spirits, encounter them on every side, resist their bold attacks, and drive them into the abyss of eternal woe. Amen!

Please don't do this sort of thing on a forum where a wider spectrum of Christians are likely to read your post. It is quite blasphemous what you've written here and thus quite offensive to a born-again follower of Christ like me.

Mary is NOT the "Queen of Heaven" or the "Sovereign Mistress of Angels." She does not pursue evil spirits with a host of angels under her command. All of these bizarre notions are Roman Catholic folklore, elevating a mere human woman far beyond what the Bible indicates about her, making her near-equal with God which is, as I said, deeply blasphemous. Nowhere in all of the Bible is Mary given heavenly titles, nor does she do what you've described above. In Scripture, there isn't the slightest hint of her being anything other than a mere woman upon whom God decided to bestow the great blessing of being the one who birthed Christ into the world. She has no power to answer prayer, nor the ability even to hear them. Mary is just a sinner saved by God's grace, as we all are, nothing more.

Romans 1:22-25
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.
25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

John 2:3-5
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus said unto him, "They have no wine."
4 Jesus said unto her, "
Woman, what have I to do with you? mine hour is not yet come."

Please don't do this sort of thing on a forum where a wider spectrum of Christians are likely to read your post. It is quite blasphemous what you've written here and thus quite offensive to a born-again follower of Christ like me.

Mary is NOT the "Queen of Heaven" or the "Sovereign Mistress of Angels." She does not pursue evil spirits with a host of angels under her command. All of these bizarre notions are Roman Catholic folklore, elevating a mere human woman far beyond what the Bible indicates about her, making her near-equal with God which is, as I said, deeply blasphemous. Nowhere in all of the Bible is Mary given heavenly titles, nor does she do what you've described above. In Scripture, there isn't the slightest hint of her being anything other than a mere woman upon whom God decided to bestow the great blessing of being the one who birthed Christ into the world. She has no power to answer prayer, nor the ability even to hear them. Mary is just a sinner saved by God's grace, as we all are, nothing more.

23 and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them.
25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus said unto him, "They have no wine."
4 Jesus said unto her, "
Indicating that when his hour does come it with everything to do with Mary the all powerful advocate and help of Christian’s (not fundamentalists)
Pick any of my threads in the Catholic forum to continue

Thks

4 Jesus said unto her, "
Where are supposed to discuss and debate these topics, they are not allowed on the catholic forum
And im not allowed on there forums? No offense! Thks

Where are supposed to discuss and debate these topics, they are not allowed on the catholic forum
And im not allowed on there forums? No offense! Thks

donadams, you don't discuss, you info-dump, cutting and pasting reams of prepared - but mistaken - proof-texts into your posts and persistently talking past what has been explained to you. As far as I can tell, having tried to "discuss" spiritual matters with you in various other threads, you only want to propagandize for Roman Catholicism, not actually discuss God's Truth. So, your approach to what you falsely call "discussion" stifles any interest I might have in talking with you about your blasphemous ideas about Mary.

donadams, you don't discuss, you info-dump, cutting and pasting reams of prepared - but mistaken - proof-texts into your posts and persistently talking past what has been explained to you. As far as I can tell, having tried to "discuss" spiritual matters with you in various other threads, you only want to propagandize for Roman Catholicism, not actually discuss God's Truth. So, your approach to what you falsely call "discussion" stifles any interest I might have in talking with you about your blasphemous ideas about Mary.
Information is the heart of apologetics

I asked free and he said

That’s what Theology, Apologetics, End Times, and Christianity & Science are for. debate

Mary is the mother of our salvation!

This is not blasphemy!

Christ is our salvation! Lk 2:30

Mary is His mother!

Conclusion: Mary is the mother of our salvation!

Thks

Back