Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] A Prayer for Musicians

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

RDS

My church in Toronto is lacking a bass player.

This may not sound like something that needs to be prayed on, but, we have always been a very talented worship team in both our sense of community with eachother and ability-wise and since our bassist recently moved out of the city, things haven't gelled the same way musically.

God has blessed us all with a great amount of talent to provide energetic worship music...and now we're seeking to fill the void in our group.

Any prayer would be appreciated.

LORD,
Be with this group as they strive to glorify You.
In JESUS Name we pray

Music is a wonderful ministry that every church needs..A lot of people are brought to repentance because of the words of a song....and a lot of us are comforted on a day to day basis with music.... :) My husband is a singer and I know his songs bless many. So you have my prayers for this very important musician to find your group. :biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back