Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A small midrash over Jeremiah 1:1-2:3 and John 1:1-51

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ben Avraham

JEREMIAH 1:1-2:3

The calling of Navi Yirimyahu (the prophet Jeremiah) As we see in the beginning, God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you!” A great statement, a great truth that flies in the face of abortionists, those that say, “a fetus is not yet human”. If God is saying that EVEN BEFORE” being formed in the womb, He had Jeremiah in mind.

Where are we before being formed in the womb of our mothers? No one seems to know; the WORD does not say. Some believe that we are in Spirit form and that we await bodies to go into, and that when a man and woman unite together in love when the sperm meets the egg, there is a guardian angel that is sent to be with that person, and either God or the angel takes the spirit and puts it inside the tiny microscopic body. Well, who knows if this is true, but it might just be that way.

Everyone has a calling in life, we just have to find out what it is. Our first calling is to “get right with God” and accept Yeshua as our Messiah, LORD, and Savior. That act of faith will secure our eternity in Heaven. Then we must search our hearts and ask the LORD what our calling will be. It may be full-time ministry, it may be a secular job joined with ministry. The gifts of the Holy Spirit will enable us to do many things. Jeremiah was called to a difficult task, to “wake up” the nation of Israel that was seeded deep in sin, his calling as “Prophet” (or spokesman) was for him, he accepted it, and we have his book to prove it.

Prophets declared the words of Adonai to the nations, today we have the complete written word of God. Everything we need to know is written in the Bible. His entire WORD is in 66 books. Can God speak through individuals today with “special words?” Sure, but those words will NOT contradict what is already written in the Torah.

If you are called to teach and expound God’s WORD, (which was the mission of the prophets of old in a general way) STUDY to show thyself WORTHY, a WORKMAN that needeth not be ashamed, but rightfully dividing the WORD of TRUTH!

JOHN 1:1-51

” In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with God and GOD was the WORD” This opening statement clarifies that YESHUA was part of the creation in the beginning, Yeshua has many names; Son of David, The Second Adam, Son of Man, the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE, the LIVING WORD, and many more.

WORDS are alive, and with words, Elohim created the heavens and the earth, bringing into being all that is in existence today. There are the things that were “created” (Bara) and those things (such as man) that were “Made” (Asah) “Asah” is used when things are “made” from pre-existing material, such as Adam (man) from the earth, dust, water, and the spirit was put inside the body. "Bara" in complete meaning is to "create with a purpose" All things created had a purpose. The purpose being reproduction and bringing into being more of that created kind.

The title of Yeshua “The Living Word” in Hebrew is “HaD’bar Chayim” the word “Dabar” which is “word” consists of three Hebrew letters, “Dalet, Bet, and Resh” when we look at this from an ancient Hebraic perspective, we see the symbolism in these letters which can say; first door to the house” We are “households” and when Yeshua knocks on our “doors” do we open our door to let Him in? the word in Hebrew for “door” is “Delet” which can mean in the ancient Hebrew symbolic letters “instruction is the door to the covenant” God’s instruction through the Torah points us to Yeshua who is the “covenant” of our salvation.

In time, GOD was manifested in human form as YESHUA, who is the “Living WORD” He fulfilled the covenant of the cross to pay the price of sin, to crush the head of HaSatan, to teach the Torah, heal the sick, we as followers of Yeshua are called to share and teach his WORD to all who will listen. Are you fulfilling YOUR CALLING?

Shalom

Ben(21=B2+E5+N14),

Wrong. All our souls are eternal and pass through the centuries by reincarnation - science has proven it. John the Baptist and Rabbi Y'shua bar Yosef were mystical Essenes like today's Kaballists and taught transmigration-of-the-soul/rebirth. Most Jews today believe in reincarnation. GOD knows our eternal souls and GOD is Pro-Choice/Pro-Women's Rights. GOD says, "Human life begins with the Holy Breath: the 1st gasp for air outside the womb."

Synchronism: 8/2/22 9:39 "Kansas votes on abortion today." - NEWSY

Y'shua is the correct spelling...

GOD=GOOD=7_4
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
IESVS=74
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19

Judeans=74
Jewish=74
The King=74
Messiah=74
Good Friday=74
nailed on=74
Cross=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19
preacher=74
pastor=74
gospel=74

This is The Apocalypse/Revelation.

The calling of Navi Yirimyahu (the prophet Jeremiah) As we see in the beginning, God says, “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you!” A great statement, a great truth that flies in the face of abortionists, those that say, “a fetus is not yet human”. If God is saying that EVEN BEFORE” being formed in the womb, He had Jeremiah in mind.
Let analyze more deeply into the matter. First of all, GOD is Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent, He is from everlasting to everlasting, He has not begining neither ending. JESUS is the beginning and the ending, Revelation 1:v.8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

To comment the mystery about the man of GOD called Jeremiah, we need the help of the Spirit of GOD, of the Spirit of Christ, because the letter kills. GOD is Spirit, JESUS said: -John 4:v.24

GOD says to Jeremiah: “Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you!” In fact, GOD made be born Jeremiah because in that time He needed of a true prophet in Israel.

GOD saw that Israel had completely gone astray, the priests did not seek the Lord, the priests said not, Where is the Lord? and they that handle the law knew Him not: the pastors also transgressed against GOD, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
GOD said: "Has a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which does not profit. Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, says the Lord. For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water".

Thus the Lord GOD called Jeremiah and revealed unto him that He made him to be born, and through him would utter His Judgments against Israel touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken Him, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands. But Jeremiah thought that he was not able for that mission, but GOD said unto him: ¨Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you, says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand, and touched the mouth of Jeremiah. And the Lord said unto him, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. Israel shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, says the Lord, to deliver thee."

And God tested Jeremiah if he was seeing well and discerning the importance of not preaching his own words, his opinions and thoughts, to the people of Israel, being him an Israelite citizen. So GOD asked to Jeremiah: "Jeremiah, what sees you? And Jeremiah said, I see a rod of an almond tree". Then said the Lord unto Jeremiah, You has well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it." QUESTION: Can you see the wonderful mystery in this dialogue between GOD and Jeremiah? Why Did GOD state to Jeremiah that he saw well? Yes, why? After all there were 12 rods in Israel. What was the difference between the rod of almond tree and the other 11 rods of Israel? It is because the rod of almond was hte only rod in Israel which
was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds, and was the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi . Numbers 17:1 to 13 reveal and explain better the why of the difference:

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and take of every one of them a rod according to the house of their fathers, of all their princes according to the house of their fathers twelve rods: write thou every man's name upon his rod.

3 And thou shalt write Aaron's name upon the rod of Levi: for one rod shall be for the head of the house of their fathers.

4 And thou shalt lay them up in the tabernacle of the congregation before the testimony, where I will meet with you.

5 And it shall come to pass, that the man's rod, whom I shall choose, shall blossom: and I will make to cease from me the murmurings of the children of Israel, whereby they murmur against you.

6 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, and every one of their princes gave him a rod apiece, for each prince one, according to their fathers' houses, even twelve rods: and the rod of Aaron was among their rods.

7 And Moses laid up the rods before the Lord in the tabernacle of witness.

8 And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds.

9 And Moses brought out all the rods from before the Lord unto all the children of Israel: and they looked, and took every man his rod.

10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not.

11 And Moses did so: as the Lord commanded him, so did he.

12 And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish.

13 Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the Lord shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?

God blesses

Where are we before being formed in the womb of our mothers? No one seems to know; the WORD does not say. Some believe that we are in Spirit form and that we await bodies to go into, and that when a man and woman unite together in love when the sperm meets the egg, there is a guardian angel that is sent to be with that person, and either God or the angel takes the spirit and puts it inside the tiny microscopic body. Well, who knows if this is true, but it might just be that way.

Shalom
Great post. Nothing to add but perhaps more speculation about the soul. It doesn't exist until conception, just as was the case with Adam when God breathed into him the "breath of lives":

Then the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (Gen. 2:7 JPS)

Body, Soul, Spirit

Man, like all beings endowed with life, originated from two elements,—namely, from earthly material (עָפָר, אֲדָמָה), and from the Divine Spirit (רוּחַ), Gen. 2:7, comp. Ps. 104:29 f., 146:4. As in general נֶפֶשׁ, soul, originates in the בָּשָׂר, the flesh, by the union of spirit with matter, so in particular the human soul arises in the human body by the breathing of the divine breath (נִשְׁמַת חַיִּים) into the material frame of the human body.

But although the life-spring of the רוּחַ, from which the soul arises, is common to man and beast, both do not originate from it in the same way. The souls of animals arise, like plants from the earth, as a consequence of the divine word of power, Gen. 1:24 (תּוֹצֵא הָאָרֶץ נֶפֶשׁ). Thus the creating spirit which entered in the beginning, 1:2, into matter, rules in them; their connection with the divine spring of life is through the medium of the common terrestrial creation. But the human soul does not spring from the earth; it is created by a special act of divine inbreathing; see 2:7 in connection with 1:26

The human body was formed from the earth before the soul; in it, therefore, those powers operate which are inherent to matter apart from the soul (a proposition which is of great importance, as Delitzsch rightly remarks). But the human body is still not an animated body; the powers existing in the material frame are not yet comprehended into a unity of life; the breath of life is communicated to this frame directly from God, and so the living man originates. According to the view of many, the specific difference between the life of the human soul and that of animals is expressed by the use of the term נְשָׁמָה in 2:7 (2). This, however, cannot be established, for in 7:22 (“All in whose nostrils was the breath of life died”), the exclusive reference of the expression נְשָׁמָה to man (as merely another expression for כֹּל הָאָדָם, ver. 21), coming between the general terms comprehending man and beast, which stand both before and after it, is not natural. In Deut. 20:16, Josh. 10:40, 11:11–14, כָּל־נְשָׁמָה denotes only men; but in these passages the special reference of the expression is made clear by the connection,—in the passage in Deuteronomy by ver. 18, and in the book of Joshua because from 8:2 onward the cattle are excepted from the חֵרֶם. Otherwise one might as well prove from Josh. 11:11, where כָּל־הַנֶּפֶשׁ is used exclusively of man, that the human soul alone is called נֶפֶשׁ. But it is correct that in the other places in the Old Testament in which נְשָׁמָה occurs it is never expressly used of the mere animal principle of life; p 150 comp. Isa. 42:5, Prov. 20:27, Job 32:8, and Ps. 150:6 (כֹּל הַנְּשָׁמָה). Thus the substance of the human soul is the divine spirit of life uniting itself with matter; the spirit is not merely the cause by reason of which the נֶפֶש contained beforehand in the body becomes living, as Gen. 2:7 has by some been understood (3). For in the עָפָר as such, in the structure of dust, there is, according to the Old Testament, as yet no נֶפֶשׁ, even latently. This is first in the בָּשָׂר, in the flesh; but the earthly materials do not become flesh until the רוּחַ has become united with it, 6:17, 7:15, Job 12:10, 34:14 f. It is no proof against this (as has further been objected) that in some passages (Lev. 21:11; Num. 6:6), the dead body from which, according to Gen. 35:18, the soul has departed, is called נֶפֶשׁ מֵת before it crumbles to dust. I believe this expression is to be understood as a euphemistic metonymy, just as we speak of a dead person without meaning to say that the personality lies in the body; or perhaps in this designation of a dead person the impression is expressed which the corpse makes immediately after death, as if the element of the soul had not yet entirely separated itself (thus Delitzsch) (4). But as the soul sprang from the spirit, the רוּחַ, and contains the substance of the spirit as the basis of its existence, the soul exists and lives also only by the power of the רוּחַ; in order to live, the soul which is called into existence must remain in connection with the source of its life. “God’s spirit made me” (רוּחַ אֵל עָשָׂ֑תְנִי), says Job. 33:4, “and the breath of the Almighty animates me” (וְנִשְׁמַת שַׁדַּי תְחַיֵנִי, with the imperfect). The first sentence expresses the way in which the human soul is called into being; the second, the continuing condition of its subsistence. By the withdrawing of the רוּחַ the soul becomes wearied and weak, till at last in death it becomes a shadow, and enters the kingdom of the dead (comp. § 78); while by the רוּחַ streaming in, it receives vital energy. With this explanation the Old Testament usage in connection with the terms נֶפֶשׁ and רוּחַ becomes intelligible. In the soul, which sprang from the spirit, and exists continually through it, lies the individuality,—in the case of man his personality, his self, his ego; because man is not רוּחַ, but has it—he is soul. Hence only נַפְשִׁי, נַפְשְׁךָ, can stand for egomet ipse, tu ipse, etc., not רוּחִי, רוּחֲךָ, etc. (not so in Arabic); hence “soul” often stands for the whole person, Gen. 12:5, 17:14, Ezek. 18:4, etc. When man is exhausted by illness, his רוּחַ is corrupted within him, Job 17:1 (רוּחִי חֻבָּלָה), so that the soul still continues to vegetate wearily. When a person in a swoon comes to himself again, it is said his spirit returns to him, 1 Sam. 30:12 (וַתָּֽשָׁב נֶפֶשׁ) compared with Judg. 15:19. But when one dies, it is said the soul departs, Gen. 35:18; his soul is taken from him, 1 Kings 19:4, Jonah 4:3. When a dead person becomes alive again, is is said the soul returns again, 1 Kings 17:22 (וַתָּֽשָׁב נֶפֶשׁ). It is said of Jacob, whose sunken vital energy revived when he found his son again, that his spirit was quickened, Gen. 45:27 (וַתְּחִי רוּחַ). On the contrary, of one who is preserved in life it is said, חָיְתָה נֶפֶשׁ, [the soul lives] Jer. 38:17–20. When God rescues one from the jaws of death, it is said, Ps. 30:4, “Thou hast brought up my soul out of Sheol;” comp. Ps. 16:10 (5).

Oehler, G. F., & Day, G. E. (1883). Theology of the Old Testament (pp. 149–151). Funk & Wagnalls.

Where are we before being formed in the womb of our mothers? No one seems to know; the WORD does not say.
Greetings in Christ JESUS
Regardings the above content of your post, you are referring to the creation of animal man, and you highlight "where are we before being formed in the womb of our mothers?"
Well, by the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD- since the fall of GOD's sons in Eden (because "the angels kept not their first estate -celestial state-, but left their own habitation, ... "-Jude 1:v.6-7), since then appeared the man of sin, son of perdition, a former Cherub, who was the ruler of Eden.
And the former Cherub, the Devil, with his cunning appropriated GOD's creation still in the garden of Eden, and by usurpation of GOD's creation he developed his own evil and diabolical creation - Genesis 3. And from this mixture of seeds was born Cain, in the way the Devil wanted.

But after Cain, our GOD made be born Abel despite the mixture of natures that the Devil had made in GOD's creation. But Cain, who was from the Devil, killed his own brother, Abel. And after this satanic event, GOD sought to develop again, in parallel, a seed of Himself and for Himself , then was born Seth, and from this GOD's decision a generation of children of GOD was evolving according to Genealogy in Genesis 5, and 11:v.10 to 32 until Abraham, and so was until the birth of Jesus- Yeashua- on the fourth day.

So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon were fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ were fourteen generations.
That said, all GOD's generations above discribed according biblical Genealogy, dispite the double nature in them, our GOD made them all born by He Himself, and for Himself.

I would say they WERE in the bosom of the Father and all them have their names written in the Word of GOD as GOD's people - the Word is GOD.

That said, the Word -the Word is GOD- says really where sons of GOD were before being formed in the womb of the mother, of course, the Word is GOD, do you understand?
Some believe that we are in Spirit form and that we await bodies to go into, and that when a man and woman unite together in love when the sperm meets the egg, there is a guardian angel that is sent to be with that person, and either God or the angel takes the spirit and puts it inside the tiny microscopic body. Well, who knows if this is true, but it might just be that way.
On the other hand, in parallel, there are the sons of the Devil, devilish beings, satanic, from a satanic creation, demonics generations, a lot of them sons of prostitution, spiritually sons of the Great Whore, among others devilish, idolaters, demonic religions. About this kind of evil generations Paul apostle wrote: 1 Corinthians 6:v.9-10 :

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of GOD.
That said, regardings the sons of Devil like Cain -1John 3:v.10-12-take a look-, I quote below what you wrote in your post about the foolish and devilish concepts where were the sons of Devil "before being formed in the womb of their mothers", as follow:
- " Some believe that we are in Spirit form and that we await bodies to go into, and that when a man and woman unite together in love when the sperm meets the egg, there is a guardian angel that is sent to be with that person,
and either God or the angel takes the spirit and puts it inside the tiny microscopic body. Well, who knows if this is true, but it might just be that way".

What is written about that kind of belief is Horrible, very horrible, what they believe is ridiculous; Except the procriation system, all the conceptions discribed is false, it's fake, demonic. Furthermore, our GOD doesn't share with the proliferation of generations of the Devil in the Devil's world.

Everyone has a calling in life, we just have to find out what it is. Our first calling is to “get right with God” and accept Yeshua as our Messiah, LORD, and Savior. That act of faith will secure our eternity in Heaven. Then we must search our hearts and ask the LORD what our calling will be. It may be full-time ministry, it may be a secular job joined with ministry. The gifts of the Holy Spirit will enable us to do many things. Jeremiah was called to a difficult task, to “wake up” the nation of Israel that was seeded deep in sin, his calling as “Prophet” (or spokesman) was for him, he accepted it, and we have his book to prove it.

Prophets declared the words of Adonai to the nations, today we have the complete written word of God. Everything we need to know is written in the Bible. His entire WORD is in 66 books. Can God speak through individuals today with “special words?” Sure, but those words will NOT contradict what is already written in the Torah.

If you are called to teach and expound God’s WORD, (which was the mission of the prophets of old in a general way) STUDY to show thyself WORTHY, a WORKMAN that needeth not be ashamed, but rightfully dividing the WORD of TRUTH!
Well, What you wrote above is conditioned to the new birth, be born again, now, in the New Testament, in the blood of JESUS that was shed on the cross. John 1:v.11-14 and 16-17:

11 JESUS came unto His own, and His own received Him not.
12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
16 God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For GOD sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
JESUS said: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of GOD. Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of GOD. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. John 3:v.3 and 5-6.

Revelation 11:v.15 - 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Amen

Wrong. All our souls are eternal and pass through the centuries by reincarnation - science has proven it. John the Baptist and Rabbi Y'shua bar Yosef were mystical Essenes like today's Kaballists and taught transmigration-of-the-soul/rebirth. Most Jews today believe in reincarnation. GOD knows our eternal souls and GOD is Pro-Choice/Pro-Women's Rights. GOD says, "Human life begins with the Holy Breath: the 1st gasp for air outside the womb."
What you wrote that's the wrong of the wrong. Soul is the life, the existence of the body, soul is the blood of the body, and it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul, for the existence of man, for his life-Leviticus17:v.11.

The blood is the life of all flesh; the blood is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off. Leviticus 17:v.14

Man was made of body, soul and spirit, in other words, flesh, and blood, that's the soul, it's life, and SPIRIT. Spirit is the speech utterance , what you wrote in your post was written according your spirit, your speech. Man is the only animal that has spirit, all the others have onlu body and soul, they have not spirit.

On the other hand, John the Baptist was not an essene, and has nothing to do with mysticism, much less with the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and SPIRITIST Judaism, oh no, absolutely, it's you are saying that. Your testimony of John the Baptist is not correct, it is not true. By the way, John was born by the Word-the Word is GOD-Isaiah prophesied his birth between 700-680 BC.

Actually, the disciples of the Lord JESUS must preach to the people saying John is an angel, angel of the Lord. There is a great diffeerence beteween him and the rebel and fallen angels.These which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, their heavenly nature, the most High and Almighty GOD has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the current GOD's Judgment, the Judgment of this Great Day, the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of the Jugment Seat of Christ.

JEREMIAH 1:1-2:3

JOHN 1:1-51

” In the beginning, was the WORD, and the WORD was with God and GOD was the WORD” This opening statement clarifies that YESHUA was part of the creation in the beginning, Yeshua has many names; Son of David, The Second Adam, Son of Man, the WAY, the TRUTH, the LIFE, the LIVING WORD, and many more.

WORDS are alive, and with words, Elohim created the heavens and the earth, bringing into being all that is in existence today. There are the things that were “created” (Bara) and those things (such as man) that were “Made” (Asah) “Asah” is used when things are “made” from pre-existing material, such as Adam (man) from the earth, dust, water, and the spirit was put inside the body. "Bara" in complete meaning is to "create with a purpose" All things created had a purpose. The purpose being reproduction and bringing into being more of that created kind.

The title of Yeshua “The Living Word” in Hebrew is “HaD’bar Chayim” the word “Dabar” which is “word” consists of three Hebrew letters, “Dalet, Bet, and Resh” when we look at this from an ancient Hebraic perspective, we see the symbolism in these letters which can say; first door to the house” We are “households” and when Yeshua knocks on our “doors” do we open our door to let Him in? the word in Hebrew for “door” is “Delet” which can mean in the ancient Hebrew symbolic letters “instruction is the door to the covenant” God’s instruction through the Torah points us to Yeshua who is the “covenant” of our salvation.

In time, GOD was manifested in human form as YESHUA, who is the “Living WORD” He fulfilled the covenant of the cross to pay the price of sin, to crush the head of HaSatan, to teach the Torah, heal the sick, we as followers of Yeshua are called to share and teach his WORD to all who will listen. Are you fulfilling YOUR CALLING?

Shalom
I really appreciate your post, it touched on very important subjects. (Forgive my small deletion of the speculation about when the human spirit comes into existence. )

Especially needed today is this gem:

Regarding a different matter about souls, I would appreciate your comments on my exegesis of Jesus parable "Dives and Lazarus"

Shalom

In time, GOD was manifested in human form as YESHUA, who is the “Living WORD” He fulfilled the covenant of the cross to pay the price of sin, to crush the head of HaSatan, to teach the Torah, heal the sick, we as followers of Yeshua are called to share and teach his WORD to all who will listen.
Yes, "GOD was manifested in human form by the name of YESHUA", in my own language-JESUS, the Word is GOD, the invisible GOD, and the Word-i.e.GOD-was made flesh and the NAME He chose for Himself was Yeshua/Jesus, "who is the EXPRESS image of the Person of GOD"-Hebrews 1:v.3- and He preached the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom.

On the other hand, about "Covenant of cross" as you expressed, it seems doesn't sound well because CROSS is CURSE, and according to what is written in the Word of GOD -the Word is GOD-, the most correct is to say Covenant of the New Testament in the blood of JESUS, not "Covenant of the cross" because CROSS is CURSE, there is no Covenant of CURSE, but of REDEMPTION by the blood of JESUS, as is written in Revelation 12:v.10-13. Check it.

Furthermore, the MAN-MADE CROSS is of the DEVIL and represents ONLY AND ONLY the dreadful, and horrend, horrible, monstrous, execrable, hideous CHASTISEMENT of my Lord JESUS suffered, marked by impiety, by intense cruelty, exactly according to the personal qualities of Satan, the man of sin, son of perdition, the manufaturer of crosses until this day and is widespread by/through his false, and deceiver, and satanic Christianity practised by the Beast of sea-the Pope-, and this satanic doctrine was widespreaded through the Great Whore -the RCC- which rides upon the Beast of sea-the Pope-, and the followers of devilish Catholicism kisses and adores it.

Cross, according to the Word of GOD, is CURSE. In fact, the CROSS is a TROPHY that the Devil still uses until this day to highlight that he had power to KILL THE MIGHTY SON OF GOD, knowing that JESUS was the Heir of everything, Heir of the Earth, of the world-Hebrews 1:v.2-3 combined with Revelation 11:v.15-18, by whom also GOD made the world.

Are you fulfilling YOUR CALLING?
I believe it, I think so, for sure.

Back