Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A super important teaching from Jesus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

kjw47

This is either #1 or 2 most important teaching Jesus gave to all. At the sermon on the mount. Here are the facts about it. Its super important to do every single day of ones life. The real teachers who have Jesus make 100% sure its deep into each flock members heart, thus -EVERY- true follower on earth knows this teaching by heart and won't need to look it up. Its in EVERY translation on Gods earth.
Matthew 6:33= Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his=( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

The ones who fail to get this deep into their flocks heart, do not listen to Jesus. They call the ones who do get it into hearts-a cult. Those who fail to teach it correctly, teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus, they do not know Jesus and he does not know them. The bible calls those-BLIND GUIDES= they are these-2Cor 11:12-15)

Did you have to look it up?

You either are His........or you are Not

John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day."

John 17:8-9 "For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but those you have given me, for they are yours."

The Father has given Jesus those who have ears to actually hear his Words through all the blind guides interpretations. As I agree that if you are his, his Words will remain in your heart......I don't agree that it has anything to do with blind guides. It has to do with a person's heart. Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Luke 8:15 "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop."

This is either #1 or 2 most important teaching Jesus gave to all. At the sermon on the mount. Here are the facts about it. Its super important to do every single day of ones life. The real teachers who have Jesus make 100% sure its deep into each flock members heart, thus -EVERY- true follower on earth knows this teaching by heart and won't need to look it up. Its in EVERY translation on Gods earth.
Matthew 6:33= Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his=( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

The ones who fail to get this deep into their flocks heart, do not listen to Jesus. They call the ones who do get it into hearts-a cult. Those who fail to teach it correctly, teach to seek Jesus' righteousness first because they do not listen to Jesus, they do not know Jesus and he does not know them. The bible calls those-BLIND GUIDES= they are these-2Cor 11:12-15)

KJV Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

My paraphrase .
Matthew 6:33 Seek salvation first ; and all these things shall be added unto you .

Now that you are born again you can work to further God's Kingdom but you are not seeking the Kingdom .

You either are His........or you are Not

John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day."

John 17:8-9 "For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed you sent me. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but those you have given me, for they are yours."

The Father has given Jesus those who have ears to actually hear his Words through all the blind guides interpretations. As I agree that if you are his, his Words will remain in your heart......I don't agree that it has anything to do with blind guides. It has to do with a person's heart. Matthew 5:8 "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God." Luke 8:15 "But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop."
The ones whom God gave to Jesus do Matt 6:33 daily without fail.

KJV Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

My paraphrase .
Matthew 6:33 Seek salvation first ; and all these things shall be added unto you .

Now that you are born again you can work to further God's Kingdom but you are not seeking the Kingdom .
Your words do not match Jesus' words. That is a alarm going off to one in light.

Your words do not match Jesus' words. That is a alarm going off to one in light.

You did not even say it was your paraphrase but you added Keep on to the verse .
Your alarm system needs servicing .

Why did you add the words "keep on" to "seeking" ?
Haven't you folks found Him yet

They would be called two-faced. They’d pretend to be a servant of righteousness but would instead be a servant of the flesh,greedy, jealous, lovers of money, adulterous, idol worshippers and full of hate.
In other words, they’d work the works of the flesh.

You did not even say it was your paraphrase but you added Keep on to the verse .
Comment on the point of the op.--Most translations have keep on. Or seek ye is the same thing.

They would be called two-faced. They’d pretend to be a servant of righteousness but would instead be a servant of the flesh,greedy, jealous, lovers of money, adulterous, idol worshippers and full of hate.
In other words, they’d work the works of the flesh.
Satan and his teachers transform into angels of light( 2Cor 11:12-15)
Thus, allis not appears in this satan ruled system. He owns 99% of all religion on earth.

The point is that the majority of religions claiming to be christian-aren't in reality. They do NOT teach what Jesus actually taught.

The point is that the majority of religions claiming to be christian-aren't in reality. They do NOT teach what Jesus actually taught.

Greetings,

I know the above is true of people like the Gnostics and the Jehovah's Witnesses, but who all did you have in mind specifically?

Greetings,

I know the above is true of people like the Gnostics and the Jehovah's Witnesses, but who all did you have in mind specifically?
I have studied religions, history and the teachings of Jesus carefully since 1961. There is 0 doubt in all creation the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW teachers.
I showed in the OP one of his teachings that no trinity religion on Gods earth teach their flocks to do.

I have studied religions, history and the teachings of Jesus carefully since 1961. There is 0 doubt in all creation the teachings of Jesus in every translation on earth back the JW teachers.
I showed in the OP one of his teachings that no trinity religion on Gods earth teach their flocks to do.

Ok, well you're entitled to your opinion. It's completely wrong, but you're certainly entitled to it if that's what you wish to believe.

Thanks for being direct with your answers.

Comment on the point of the op.--Most translations have keep on. Or seek ye is the same thing.
Though after perusing a half dozen versions of scripture without finding a single one saying "keep on", any that do would have to ignore the word "first".
"Keep on first seek the kingdom of God..." ??
It makes no sense.

Ok, well you're entitled to your opinion. It's completely wrong, but you're certainly entitled to it if that's what you wish to believe.

Thanks for being direct with your answers.
I showed in the OP what Jesus taught. No trinity religion teaches their flock to do it. Do you ever open your bible? How can one live by every utterance from God as Jesus said they must without knowing those utterances? It takes years of study of OT-NT to know every utterance.
I showed a super important teaching in the OP. When Jesus said first, he means 24/7,365 over self.

Though after perusing a half dozen versions of scripture without finding a single one saying "keep on", any that do would have to ignore the word "first".
"Keep on first seek the kingdom of God..." ??
It makes no sense.
Oh so are you saying in your version Jesus is saying seek ye first the kingdom on monday but the rest is ok not to do it? Or did Jesus mean to keep on doing it 24/7-365? All who know Jesus knows its 24/7-365

Oh so are you saying in your version Jesus is saying seek ye first the kingdom on monday but the rest is ok not to do it? Or did Jesus mean to keep on doing it 24/7-365? All who know Jesus knows its 24/7-365
False doctrines give themselves away.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back