Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

A Warning: Prepare For Seven Years Of Famine

Hidden In Him

Charismatic
Staff member
A Warning: Prepare For Seven Years Of Famine

Does-Halley8217s-Comet-affect-Earth_65314c8e6203e.jpg

A friend recently sent the following word he received from the Lord a few years ago. He does not receive direct words of very often, but each time he has the word he received proved to be accurate, and each time it was accompanied by an outpouring, and feeling the Spirit of the Lord tangibly come upon him.

I will relate the word as he sent it to me, together with the research he did on it first.

March 13th 2022, a friend who lives here where I am shared with me an article about the Apophis asteroid, Apophis 99942. I didn't know what to think, so I kind of just brushed it aside. But as I was reading the article, the same feeling - that same impactful, powerful intense feeling - came upon me again, and again I had to speak words out loud to hear what the Lord was trying to tell me. What it said was, "Seven years of plenty, and seven years of famine."

I am not someone who speculates and tries date setting of any kind. I stay away from that kind of thinking. But there seems to be no other explanation for this. It came in the exact same way as the other two experiences had, and I don't know how else to describe it. But I looked things up, and the next two projected arrivals of Apophis will be exactly seven years apart, which would mean April 13th, 2022 - April 13, 2029 would be the seven years of plenty, and April 13th 2029 - April 13th 2036 would be the seven years of famine.

I remembered from the Bible the seven years of plenty and seven years of famine is back when Joseph was the interpreter of the Pharaoh's dream. Joseph warned him that seven years of plenty and seven years of famine were coming, and advised him to stock up for those seven years of famine. I even went further into this, and the Jewish harvest is on a seven year cycle, a Shabuah that starts on Tishri 1 in the Jewish New Year.

I haven't told anyone this except the friend who gave me the article. I haven't told my wife, I haven't told another living soul except you now, Because I have absolutely no idea how to take it.

I encouraged him in this on two counts. For one, I myself have experienced outpourings that felt like warm oil being tangibly poured out upon me, and secondly, the Lord does indeed use things like this to prepare His people to be a blessing to the world when they enter into hardship, as a testimony to them that their hope is in Him, not humanistic means of survival. Time will tell, but unless something happens to cancel out this coming event, those who name the name of Christ need to be making preparations for what is coming now.

Back