Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

About other "dimensions"

I used to have dreams before, around five to ten minutes ... in which I am in another better world, similar to this one, but there is like a higher vibration and a nice state and peace and tranquility..
For example, I was sitting at my PC at home, I was on YouTube and I was looking for musicians I know, etc. various films, everyone was there, but there were songs and videos on the menu... which do not exist in this reality.
Nothing from our world, everything was new...
And it wasn't just about the image and sound, but also about the feeling.. every time different Good emotions and vibrations came from it..
Maybe it was formed by the brain itself, but most likely it was a connection to another dimension..
When I clicked on mass media there was only good news, no crime, only new scientific inventions, medicines, also the world map always looked different..
Based on these experiences, I am sure that every person, every play, movie, and song, every day we lived here...has its other versions, in the brighter worlds (heaven) ..and in the dark ones (hell)
Once every few months, it's so intense that already in the dream I kept yawning and was grounded..
Our life form couldn't handle staying there yet..
Sometimes it was crazy.. the perception as in childhood .. and on top of that the state was like a combination of different drugs .. and much stronger. you couldn't even move.. the closest the state would be to dance drugs, but I have no possibility of comparison..
After such a dream, after waking up, my body vibrated for another five minutes and it had to catch its breath .. the state of peace and happiness left only after half an hour ...
But I also often visited "hell".
There is a strange dark state, a little hardness of everything and an atmosphere like in mad states ..
Each of the beings in that dark world did the same thing as here, they looked the same, but they were all there together at the same time in similar streets as here, playing Dark Melodies everywhere..
According to some theories, hell is a place for those who want to sin and do bad things and so on...
But each of them will always pay for it there, not like in our world, everything will be returned to them so that the soul does not disintegrate in the black darkness..

What about other dimensions?

What evidence do you have for them?

What relevance are they to life here?

How does believe in other dimensions increase ones love of God?

Back