Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Abuse. Witchcraft. Torture. Need help.

J

Joeri

I dont know what my lifes mission is anymore, from the moment i was born till the moment somwhere in 1992, when I was 8 or 9, i had a perfect relationship with god, i lived in perfect relationship with the spirit,
i last had a dream which was a reminder of what happened, god was very specific on my left side, and suddenly as i knew he would do but was still unexpected, he cloaked his 'face', and i was left in fear. (there actually is a psalm which says that, psalm 30, verse 7 and 8)
before i knew it, in my memory it was my mother, but it was satan, (some christian from my church came to my house once and saw part of what happened)
who lifted me up and as the christian woman saw, i got beaten against the walls with my head. here it becomes vague, i remember also being burned severely, and losing my senses, and being FILLED with fear,( when before that i was perfect love and courage, ) I have to this day, and even that I dont feel. a clairvoyant person once said she never saw anyone with as much fear as me.
a christian on the other hand said on a festival he had to cry when he saw me because he sensed a deep sadness emanating from me.
think of me as someone with burn wounds locked up in a multidimensional invisible closet for the past 12 years. some memory still tells me, that my rescue will not come slightly, but in one day, (The day of the Lord). concerning burns, i had people before that curse, you might call it a curse, and a big one, who knew me and they still know me but now from a distance (psalm 88, verse 9) who sometimes appear here and there, mostly i dont recognise them because there radiating is so intense that it immeditaly brings all the fear to the surface, and one time they were on internet, as i prayed for, on webcam, ive had them in my msn for a year and i didnt realise it even though there was a voice saying me it was them,
and i asked what the color of my hands was. Black, was the answer. (they look pretty white, but there is something like a visual illusion)
i have seen 2 other kids, one named youri, who has the same thing as me, i saw in a dream how the same thing happened to him. another fun thing, im 21 , but in my dreams im 11, i dont grow up in this curse. when i met youri the first time,on the beach, and asked my age, (i was 18 at the time) he said, confidently, 11.

I dont know what more to tell, beside that my dad is clinging to my mother and right now im in truble because ive been fired at work and had a police encounter, nice police woman though, and now hes more autohoritary. he too is misled and i know for fact that his position in heaven, although he is atheist, is very high, but i dont know what his problems are, maybe at some point he forgot God cloaked for him too?

This is also the reason why i dont like much about the selfworth things, reason 1:i know that noone is left standing without god the father reason 2:because of how people treat me, because they believe in a lying outwsard appearance, they are simply plain child molestors if they hurt me. and yet evry1 hates noone more than a child molester in this era.
my mother works at a witch shop named Palm, where you can buy african voodoo stuff and clothing and so on.

oh another nice thing:a christian Gfriend of mine once dreamt witches came in her street, cursing it by throwing snakes and rubbish. later, she saw on webcam my mother. it was one of the witches...

another thing is that i once met a prophet in the library reading the bible who after a conversation started speaking in tongues, and occasionaly said words, he said how it begun, (with my moms father, as i knew, at her 18th she got it as well) and also said one thing i didnt know which scared the crap out of me, that my mom wants to finish it on in my sister..., whom i have to no avail have been trying to get to church with me for the past months.

hope i said enough for now :D

Prayers are as you see always welcome, i need faith hope love courage safety protection and A better relationship with my dad... and my dad must stop clinging to my mom.

shew

you've had quite a life!

Scary, i can imagine! One thing is true is if you knock on the door it will be open, seek and you shall find! if you truly search for God you will find him! i don't know if yo know veggie tales.... i love it, even though i am an adult,, it says God is Bigger than the Boogieman!

The Devil is defeated, believe it! No witches or any pathetic things that come from the devil are strong enough, God is Bigger! Better and Greater, look to the Cross! you will find your answer.

Good reading material..Psalm 91

in the meantime i pray for you and your faith, that you see the scars being healed in Jesus Name!

Another thing,,, i used to be scared of the dark it is only recently i got over my fear!

I realised that fear does not come from God, and prayer does wonders, Trusting in God has done amazing things for me! i live no longer in fear, but in faith! You can too!

Re: shew

Dee_wwjd said:
you've had quite a life!

Scary, i can imagine! One thing is true is if you knock on the door it will be open, seek and you shall find! if you truly search for God you will find him! i don't know if yo know veggie tales.... i love it, even though i am an adult,, it says God is Bigger than the Boogieman!

The Devil is defeated, believe it! No witches or any pathetic things that come from the devil are strong enough, God is Bigger! Better and Greater, look to the Cross! you will find your answer.

Good reading material..Psalm 91

in the meantime i pray for you and your faith, that you see the scars being healed in Jesus Name!
still have quite a life :o on the other hand, im stuck in the kingdom of death and experience less things at the same time. indeed, but dont forget that everyone from jesus to martyrs had to prove their faith, i dont know anymore what reason God has, for doing this, for allowing this, but for now, ill have to be like paul supressed, only to get out Holy and double rewarded for my trouble.
The Devil is constantly being defeated and we defeat the devil as well.
Christ has beaten satan yes. but are you Christ?
when the tribulation ends, only then will he be truly defeated for a thousand years, and after that soon forever. :bday:

My Thanks for prayers, u2 brutus 8-)

Back