Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] All things created by God are so beautiful!

Carl Thomas

This is my first,and only I share my happy.We often can see God's grace with us as long as you look to God with sincerity.

On the way home from work today,I see a beautiful sight.It's sunny,there are several houses,and in them there are flowers、trees and a few lazy cats.The flowers and the leaves seemed to extend outside the wall,and the little cats sleep on the wall in the sunlight.they are colourful and peaceful.What a beautiful sight!

At the beginning of the Bible mentions God created the heavens and the earth.(For example: 1:12 [kjv] And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 1:25 [kjv] And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.)

Thanks God for giving us all this and let us live in such a beautiful environment.

Last edited:
Back