Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[ Testimony ] Am I allowed to post my testimony?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I ask am i allowed because 99.9% of the time,the so called christians get me booted off forums.
I have preached the end for 3 years.Why i was asked?Why do you do this?You have lost friends.You are mocked.Why?
I never lied.I never asked for money.I never asked for anything.I just warned.
Do you want to know why or will you also mock me?

You know,I was often asked for years,"do I have proof of God" I always answered,"look at that tree,there is your proof".When I was 15 I knew Him when I went to tell a priest who was 2 hours from death and unsavable by doctors to have faith and to pull the tubes out and go home.He walked out of that hospital a skeleton and bleeding internally.he was cured by the time we got to the end of the road.
37 years later he is still going strong.
My life was strange i suppose.married,fighting,drinking,taking drugs selling drugs gambling etc etc etc.
All the time I was with God and speaking with him and all the time He looked after me.A few times I was going to kill myself and I asked Him for a sign whether I should or not and if He wanted me alive for a purpose to give me a sign.He gave me mighty signs.
In 2004 I took $800.00 and started a legal import business.In 18 months I was,(without a loan) turning over $1,850,000per annum.They say God does not exist?Look at my business.What I did want possible without Him.
Anyway the people I was involved in destroyed my business.
i was going to shoot them all.Then God spoke.What He said has implications for every single person.I was called insane,a liar etc etc.I lost friends because of what happened and because I told people and still do.
I was in my backyard and all of a sudden I threw the cigarette away and looked up and said"You are back,what do you want this time?" He said,"go inside and look at your computer".I said"why?"He said"all your life you have argued with me,but today just do as i ask you".I went inside and on my computer a window had opened and on it was the Book of Revelation.I had never read the Holy Bible but I knew what this was.i went back outside and said"So,are you really going to do this?" He told me to go back inside and look again and I did and on my computer was written the words on a new window"Ask me for a sign and I will give it to you and I will do the things I said I would do".
i went back and said"what do you want me to do?"He told me"warn the people and dont turn back this time.This time it is it."
So after that I have seen many great deeds.He showed me the meanings of disputed things in Bible.But people get angry because I challenge many years of false doctrine or interpretation.
The seals are open.In 2009 He told me the last 7 years started.In 2013 it is the middle of Daniel's last week.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back