Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

An inquiry of the Holy Spirit and other religions.....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Soma-Sight

The Hindu and Buddhist culture that thrived before the coming of Christ was totally segregated from the "True" religion of the Jews and the subsequent advent of Christianity after Christ appeared...

I gather that some believe all those in these cultures predating Christ will burn forever just out of default and not being in the right culture at the right time.... (I disagree)

But my real question is for those that DO NOT believe this and think they will at the very least be "judged according to the Light they had benn given".

Do you think the Holy Spirit could have been contacted by men and women of these cultures through the various spiritual disciplines such as meditation, fasting, austerity, etc?

Is not the Holy Spirit the "still small voice of the heart" which is Universal in its application?

What do you think?

The only ones who will burn forever are those who haven't received the Holy Spirit because flesh and blood cannot enter heaven. Only the Spirit is eternal. The flesh rots away and dies. ;-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back