Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Answer(s)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

journeyman

The USA has many mass shootings since the beginning of the year. People in the media looking for and offering solutions through interviews.

I've never heard anyone doing an interview talk about how crimes against the masses will never go away, because the only cure for hate in this world is the love of Jesus and many don't believe what he taught.

I honestly don't know what the solution is to reduce this kinda stuff. Other countries seem to have less incidents than we do, but I haven't actually looked at the statistics.

I've been a pro-2A person for years..... but. I don't know. I don't think guns should be outlawed altogether, anyway.

I heard a well known "Christian" news program on the radio today. Their solution to solve migrants at the Southern border, the war in Ukraine, terrorism, etc, had everything to do with politics, embargoes, military action, etc, but nothing to do with showing our enemies the love of Christ.

Americans need better mental health services and they need better benefits from their jobs. People either go nuts and start killing other people, or they're so overworked and underpaid, that they just say f*** it, and go on a rampage before ending themselves.

Unlike in Europe, here we have crazies that have access to high powerd rifles. At the end of the day, we can either try to get rid of the guns or we can try to fix the mentally ill people. What we end up doing is neither and the situation only gets worse.

But America is for the rich, by the rich. That's why things don't change in this country. You think the ruling class gives a s*** about yet another mass shooting? Of course not. If anything, they like it and want more of it. They can use it to further their political ambitions and the media can use it for ratings.

I heard a well known "Christian" news program on the radio today. Their solution to solve migrants at the Southern border, the war in Ukraine, terrorism, etc, had everything to do with politics, embargoes, military action, etc, but nothing to do with showing our enemies the love of Christ.
Its probably because it's a solution that feels good but doesn't actually answer anything. How are you going to show love. If someone is starving and all you do is tell them about Jesus, cool you "saved them" but they are still starving.

Politics is about how we work within the world itself. So sharing the message is one aspect, but more needs to be done.

The USA has many mass shootings since the beginning of the year. People in the media looking for and offering solutions through interviews.

I've never heard anyone doing an interview talk about how crimes against the masses will never go away, because the only cure for hate in this world is the love of Jesus and many don't believe what he taught.
The world is busily moving in the opposite direction of pushing Jesus out of this world.
As God's faithful die off and leave this world this bloody trend will accelerate quickly.
Which makes sense according to Jesus's teaching that this world would become more bloody, cold , and brutal beyond anything we have seen just before He returns to dispense justice & peace .
By the way , when you say "mass shootings" I assume your speaking of the most recent 23 African Americans shot to death in Chicago this past weekend , as well as the 26 African Americans shot to death there in the weekend before last ?

Psa 110:2
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

Its probably because it's a solution that feels good but doesn't actually answer anything. How are you going to show love. If someone is starving and all you do is tell them about Jesus, cool you "saved them" but they are still starving.
Not if you're believer in Jesus because,

whoso hath this world's good and seeth his brother have need and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 1Jn.3:17

If we are truly heavenly minded, we can only do earthly good. The scribes were "heavenly minded." They could recite the entire Torah by rote. But our Lord said,

do not ye after their works: for they say and do not. Mt.23:3
Politics is about how we work within the world itself.
It is how "we" as believers work. It isn't how "we" as unbelievers work. The Apostles spoke of how we should react to react to slander and libel and it isn't by going to the law, the will of "us the people."

I can tell you this dear believer. Gods' word says,

as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isa.53:7

Please see where Philip quotes this in
Act.8:32-33. He showing how if Jesus opened his miuth against his enemies, they would have been executed according to Gods' law.

Not if you're believer in Jesus because,

whoso hath this world's good and seeth his brother have need and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 1Jn.3:17

If we are truly heavenly minded, we can only do earthly good. The scribes were "heavenly minded." They could recite the entire Torah by rote. But our Lord said,

do not ye after their works: for they say and do not. Mt.23:3

It is how "we" as believers work. It isn't how "we" as unbelievers work. The Apostles spoke of how we should react to react to slander and libel and it isn't by going to the law, the will of "us the people."

I can tell you this dear believer. Gods' word says,

as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. Isa.53:7

Please see where Philip quotes this in
Act.8:32-33. He showing how if Jesus opened his miuth against his enemies, they would have been executed according to Gods' law.
When your tire is flat do you tell it the good news or change the tire?

The world is busily moving in the opposite direction of pushing Jesus out of this world.
As God's faithful die off and leave this world this bloody trend will accelerate quickly.
Which makes sense according to Jesus's teaching that this world would become more bloody, cold , and brutal beyond anything we have seen just before He returns to dispense justice & peace .
By the way , when you say "mass shootings" I assume your speaking of the most recent 23 African Americans shot to death in Chicago this past weekend , as well as the 26 African Americans shot to death there in the weekend before last ?
I was referring to all the shootings where a few or more sinners were shot. Hopefully those who died knew Jesus. If the reactions from family members is any indication, they're in trouble.
Psa 110:2
The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Yes, his word defeated death. Defeated everything wicked humans influenced by devils could do to him...without lifting a finger to defend himself.
If we should have fear, it better be him.

When your tire is flat do you tell it the good news or change the tire?
I tell it the good news that God made it and made its twin is in the trunk and I'm blessed that he gave them to me,
Look here my Christian sibling,

For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not? 1Cor.4:7

I think the problem is people are unaware that Jesus could have ripped the tongues from those who bore false witness against him.

Back