Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any going to Southport International Jazz Festival?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MrVersatile48

Southport International Jazz Festival
May 31 - Jun 3 2007
4 days, 4 nights, 25 venues, 65 gigs, 175 artists

Southport's successful International Jazz Festival, now in its seventh year, attracts some of the most high-profile names from the world of jazz.

Concerts throughout the weekend take place in venues across the town including the Southport Arts Centre, Theatre and bars, pubs and restaurants.

One of the highlights of the Festival is the huge array of FREE activity that is available to visitors to the resort. All the principal venues are within easy walking distance, making for a terrific Festival party atmosphere.

Along with the music there are art and photography exhibitions, book signings, workshops and cinema screenings.

Acts confirmed (Click link to book online)

Angelo De'Barre (31st May)
Sierra Maestra (1st June)
Artie Fishel & The Promised Band (2nd June)
Last Updated on 08/05/2007

http://www.sefton.gov.uk/Default.aspx?page=6890

Ian[/i]

I just saw that every day of it is forecast showery or just plain wet

Mind you, when I lived in Southport, it was amazing how often it was fine while nearby towns were wet

I may well pop up Sunday to Christchurch, Lord St, 10.30 then catch the bands @ Town Hall Gardens & Wayfarers Arcade, pm

Highlight of the festival, each year, is the gospel jazz & BBQ @ Christchurch lawns, 6.30

Pray it's fine then, OK?

Ian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back