Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any Grace Believers Here i.e. OSAS?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
AVBunyan said:
Just wondering - don't know everyone here but are there any folks here that believe once God saves a man he is eternally secure in Christ forever no matte what happens or what the saint does. I think there are a few at least.

I do not want to debate OSAS - I just would like to know who you are if you willing to show your colors.

God bless 8-)

Not too many, I'm afriad. They don't have the faith that God, who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion. They also don't have faith that Jesus saves rotten sinners, nor do they have faith in Jesus's words that "no one is good but God alone." So since they have no faith, then I can see why they doubt their salvation. :lol:

The also don't understand that one cannot lose a rescuer. :o If someone saves them from drowning, they can't claim that it's their salvation. Salvation belongs to the rescuer which is why salvation belongs to the Lord. So one cannot lose something that he didn't own in the first place! :o

They don't have the faith that God, who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion.

Who said that? I just don't believe in nominal Christianity. Its backed by actions and obedience if one is a true follower of Christ, lest you come in peril of recieving the grace of God in vain and fall away from so great a salvation. A salvation not of man and his efforts, but of God's inner-working, which however it is our job to recieve and utilize. That latter part is where the peril (and also much conciet) lies.

~Josh

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back