Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Are we at the end of the two thousand year period right now!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Is Jesus Coming Back Soon?

By David Reagan

In Revelation 22:20 Jesus said "I am coming soon." And, He meant exactly what He said.

God is not in time. He does not experience time the way we do. The Bible says that to God a thousand years is like a day (2 Peter 3:9). The way God sees time, Jesus died on the cross two days ago.

This is a very fascinating point since the prophet Hosea says that the Lord will ascend to Heaven and stay there until the Jewish people cry out in their affliction (the Tribulation). He will then return to earth "after two days and will raise us up on the third day that we may live before Him" (Hosea 5:15-6:2). In other words, Hosea says the Lord will return after two thousand years, and the Redeemed will be resurrected to live before the Lord for a thousand years (the Millennium).

We are at the end of that two thousand year period right now!

God is not in time.

Unfortunately people are though.

Was Jesus talking to people, or himself?

Rev 22:7 {And} listen! I am coming quickly!

Rev 22:10 And he says to me, "Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll, {for} the time is near.

Compare to

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

We are at the beginning of the third day since the manna (Jesus) came down from heaven according to the gentile calendar or if you prefer according to the "time of the gentiles..."

In 2000 God gave me a dream, I stood in front of 12 doors and on them were 12 staffs and each door had a small round window.

When I asked God what these meant He said: The doors and the "sticks" (His words) represent the 12 apostles.

When I asked about the windows, God answered: This means you will recognize them in your generation.

In June of 2004 this dream started to come to pass. The good news is Jesus returns with the saints.

Amen

Back