Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Bible faith for healing

lesjude

Ask the Lord to train you in faith for healing. Start with something like a headache.
Here are the principles of faith for healing and scripture:

It is always Jesus' will to heal, no exceptions, only conditions and these are easily met by grace through faith. II Cor. 1:20, Exodus 15:26, Exodus 23:25, Psalm 103:1-6, Psalm 107:20 with Matthew 8:5-13, 1 Peter 2:24, James 5:14-15.

Exodus 15:26, The condition is to be obedient to the truth we have and a heart to learn more. God does not put the sickness on us but allows it for disobedience or for the following reasons: I Peter 1:7, James 1:2-4, Romans 5:3-5.
Please be aware of I Cor 10:13. One way is to use you supernatural prayer language. Jude 20.

Psalm 107:20 The condition is to know Jesus loves you enough to heal you every time because He and His word are the same! The Centurion Matthew 8:5-13 understood this and the authority of the word. We have the same authority to speak that word over ourselves and others! See Matt 8:5-13. So speak I Peter 2:24 over yourself. Proverbs 4:20-23 and Proverbs 18:21. It was ALREADY accomplished 2000 years ago. Isaiah 53:1-12. In verse 4 the words griefs and sorrows should be sickness and pains. This is explained in Matt. 8:16-17. The tense of 'fulfilled' means ongoing. See Hebrews 13:8. Jesus heals today!
Mark 11:23-24. Note the tenses: believe you receive is present and future: you shall have it. Bible faith is defined in Hebrews 11:1 and simply is BELIEVING (present tense) in your heart based on God's word is seeing (future tense), not seeing is believing. You have to believe Jesus hears you the first time you pray on the basis of 1 John 5:14-15 so Bible faith only has to ask once for a clear promise. Your 'mountain' is what you have are believing for. One of the conditions to "move the mountain" is Mark 11:25-26. Make sure you have NO unforgiveness in you heart!

Here are two case studies of how faith works: II Kings 4:8-37. Note the words that came out of her mouth as to what she was believing for. "It is well!"

The other is the 12 spies in Numbers 13 and 14. Note what Caleb and Joshua said when ALL the facts and evidence were against God's promise. Do not let the 'facts' of your situation contradict God's truth in I Peter 2:24!

Here are the scriptures that I gave a lady who took them like medicine and was healed of terminal cancer after the demon of cancer was cast out: All are in Matthew: 8:16-17, 9:35, 10:1, 12:15, 14:14, 14:35-36, 15:29-31, 19:1-2, 21:14. The point is Jesus is still willing to heal all who come to Him. The main condition is coming in faith (see Hebrews chapter 11). Jesus will also show you how to act your faith as all did in Hebrews 11. See James 2:18-26. All acted their faith.
If you have ANY questions please ask.

Back