Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Blake DOB: April 29, 2003 DOD: April 29, 2003

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

lil_angel_17_20

A baby's life
that ended too soon.
He left Earth
and went past the moon.

Past the planets
and the sun.
One very bad fact
he's their first one.

For these parents
the very first kid.
They cried a lot
that they did.

He went to Heaven
to live a life of ease.
He thought his parents
would be pleased.

They are glad
because he's free.
But also sad
for with them he won't be.

In our hearts
he will always stay.
And one day reunited
we all pray.

In Loving Memory Of
Christopher Blake Dotson

I wrote this poem the day we buried Blake. He was someone everyone looked foward for. Although the mother was my cousin I would have treated him just like he was my nephew. His mother was 5 months along when she had him. He lived for 45 minutes. The bad thing about it was that the doctors never tried to do anything to save him.
I was upset for a long time. I got a "great" birthday present though. It was a month since he had died. But they are trying again, so hopefully they will have a happy heathy baby this time. I ask that everyone who reads this to pray for that outcome. Thank you.

May God bring strength and comfort to his parents, the family, and friends. My prayer is that the new baby is strong and healthy. God bless you.

I am moved beyond words.
Bless you

In christ
Mr.Shadrack.....xx

I am very sorry for little Blake's passing and for all of you your pain. this is a lovely tribute, very moving. I do include you all in my prayers, that you all be strong in Christ and that the new baby will be blessed and healthy. God bless you all.

Roxanne

thank you for all the prayers you will never know how much it means to me

She had her baby! It is a little girl. We are all very excited. Her name is Jaelyn Lexa Marie. She weighed 7 lds. and 1 oz. She was 20 1/4 in. long. She has a head full of dark brown hair. She looks a lot like Blake. She has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. She was born April 2, 2004. She came early. She was supposed to be born April 20. But thanks for all the prayers. We really appreciate them. God Bless.

Very very pleased and grateful to God lil Angel.

God keep all you safe and bless you all. Bless little Jaelyn (what lovely names!) throughout her whole life. Amen.

Take care.

Roxanne

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back