Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Boojitsu21

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

boojitsu

Hello everyone,
I'm a relative noobie to this forums, but thought I'd say hello and such. I've been a Christian for roughly 8 years and have been playing music for roughly 7. I started out doing worship sets for the youth groups I attended, and eventually picked up some other instruments along the way. I eventually started to record in hopes of eventually making music a full-time ministry or job, but I'll of course be waiting for God's will rather than my own.

If you're interested at all in hearing some of the music, you can head to my recently created website at http://www.boojitsu21.com. Either way, thanks and I hope to get to know you all as time goes on :)

Peace, Grace, and God bless

-Boojitsu21

Howdy Do Boo! I'm Sara. Sems many of us are new this week.
I WILL take a lsiten to your music before the day is over. I love to sing and have lead praise & worship many times over the years.

Be strong in the Lord & in the power of HIS might! You are blessed.

Thanks much for your wonderful reply. If you have any recordings of your vocals, would love to listen :)

:angel:

-Boojitsu21

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back