Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Book of Revelation

G

Gcront

Book of Revelation
Studying from this book of Revelation I learned much, but it wasn’t until after I had studied from this complete Holy Book - being the Revelations of Jesus Christ. It was then that I discovered that there was something here much more than remarkable, a Church that would and shall exist here in the last days; becoming the Forerunner of the Second Coming of Christ.
I had here founded something that was much more than even greater, something that stood above all things. Something that had now appeared from within this most remarkable book of Revelation, it was much greater than I could have even imagined. – This was not of any or no small matter, which I saw coming from within this great book, in which God had now placed and put his great concerned.
It was something that would soon become God’s major development or concern, which this book shall soon bring to pass. This was the revelation that was prophesying the Church, which would become the Forerunner of Jesus Christ’s own Second Coming.
It wasn’t until after these things, after I had studied the whole book of Revelation, when I looked back over the entire book of Revelation within its total entirety. Then with this complete book of Revelation being laid out before me, it was then to become a vision. With Christ standing there before me, giving his likes and dislikes unto this New Church becoming his Forerunner, and also of the things that it would also have to face before his Second Coming.
It was something that I had never witnessed or experienced before, something that caused or sends a funny filling through my entire body. The same thing that Moses must have felt, when he stood before God, which we once again find recorded from the book of Hebrews. Go to http://www.glorifiedchrist.com for more information. Thanks Herbert

Revelation and 9/11/01

Many would think that an event as what happened on 9/11/01 would be mentioned some where in prophesy....Guess what it is. Here is a math lesson from God. In earlyer times dates were represented with DOTS between the numbers 9.11.01 and Dots in scientific terminology represent Multplication so the date becomes an equation here is how it sums up
9/11/01=9x11x01=99 now the rule of cabal says we add the two nines
99=9+9=18 Eighteenth Revelation is where you will find the Destruction of the World Trade Centers. At Revelation 17:17 it states that God put into the hearts of SATAN and Osama Bin Ladin to fufill his will. Read the chapter in light of what happened on 9/11/01 and ask yourself were the people in those towers so innocent?? World Trade?? what about all the starving People out there???looks as if they left a few people out of the Trade. Cry for the destruction of the Trade centers...I Laughed they got what they deserved. If you have trouble understanding Revelation 18
read Chapter 17 then 18 there are some facts in 17 that helps to understand 18. God bless you all. Elder Andrew for
The Church of Christ
"The Church with the Elijah Message"

Re: Revelation and 9/11/01

AURIGA1969 said:
Cry for the destruction of the Trade centers...I Laughed they got what they deserved.
The Church of Christ

You laughed they got what they deserved? That is a mighty Christian thing of you to say. And you are wrong about your little math and it's prediction of America. People like you are dangerous. Jesus calls you wolves in sheeps clothing.

LDR

Revelation?

The last book of the New Testament we all know that.

And it even describes it's self.

Revelation 1:1
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John

Revelation from the Greek apokalupsis {ap-ok-al'-oop-sis}

Modern day word Apocalypse: A prophetic disclosure; a revelation!!

Many see it as a big mystery I myself require more study in this book of the Bible. For it is a uncovering, a revealing of the truths of things to come. But I believe that if one reads and studies on these things told us here along with the rest of this amazing letter to us all from God the Father that all will be revealed to us as needed by the Holy Spirit as God wills it.

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior will return to claim what is His. The bride, His Church, His flock of the faithful.

I have crossed some Ministers in my day that say this book is not that important. Well my brothers and sisters they are all important from beginning to end. For they are all a part of the whole letter of God the Father to his children, you and I. Important prophecy for all of us to read and study.

Something to think on. If you wrote a important letter to a Mother, child or friend would you not expect them and want them to read it? All of it?

So many only read bits and parts here and there. :crying: :-? :sad

So many only read bits and parts here and there.

So very true!

The Revelation of Jesus Christ is the Revelation of what Jesus has done for us! The Cross and the Resurrection and the down payment of the Holy Spirit were just the beginning!. He's completing the work He started and Revelation 21 and 22 reveal that ultimate Reconciliation in the New Heavens and Earth!

One of my favorite verses is Revelation 22:17. Meditate on it and ask yourself who is the Bride and from "when" is she speaking and "when" are you reading this verse. Fun stuff.

AURIGA1969 said:
Many would think that an event as what happened on 9/11/01 would be mentioned some where in prophesy....Guess what it is. Here is a math lesson from God. In earlyer times dates were represented with DOTS between the numbers 9.11.01 and Dots in scientific terminology represent Multplication so the date becomes an equation here is how it sums up
9/11/01=9x11x01=99 now the rule of cabal says we add the two nines
99=9+9=18 Eighteenth Revelation is where you will find the Destruction of the World Trade Centers. At Revelation 17:17 it states that God put into the hearts of SATAN and Osama Bin Ladin to fufill his will. Read the chapter in light of what happened on 9/11/01 and ask yourself were the people in those towers so innocent?? World Trade?? what about all the starving People out there???looks as if they left a few people out of the Trade. Cry for the destruction of the Trade centers...I Laughed they got what they deserved. If you have trouble understanding Revelation 18
read Chapter 17 then 18 there are some facts in 17 that helps to understand 18. God bless you all. Elder Andrew for
The Church of Christ

WHAT ? NOT ! YOU ARE A FALSE TEACHER ! And apparently YOU exaulted yourself to be an "elder" Mr. Andrew, and NOT God; think about that my friend, Judgement starts at the pulpit !

Abiyah

AURIGA1969 said:
9.11.01 Dots in scientific terminology represent Multplication so the date becomes an equation here is how it sums up
9/11/01=9x11x01=99
You're confusing a middle dot with a period. 9.11.01 is not the same as 9·11·01. Of course, since every step of your "analysis" relies on flimsy illogic, I'm sure that won't matter to you.

Back