Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Born again Christians pray in secret - FAKE Christians pray in public...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------

Born again Christians pray in secret.

Fake Christians pray in public - the Holy Spirit of God does not live inside them; when they die, they will go to Hell -- they will be left behind after the rapture.

This includes EVERY pastor that prays before, during, or after a sermon (or in front of people), those that participate in prayer groups, and those that type out their prayers on the internet to be read by others.

It's really quite shocking isn't it? That's right - unless they repent, and become born again, THEY'RE ALL GOING TO HELL.

This is a fact...every born again Christian knows that praying in public is wrong - that every pastor they see is sinning when they pray before a sermon; the feeling of disgust and revoltion that we feel when we see these FAKE Christians "pray" in public, is from God's Holy Spirit -- He's telling us that what we're seeing is a sin.

God is always the same - the same Holy Spirit that lives in me, lives inside of EVERY OTHER born again Christian -- we all feel the same about everything; if you disagree with ANYTHING I said, it's because you're not born again; you don't know The Lord Jesus Christ.

You shall know them by their fruits - don't ignore what God's Holy Spirit is teaching you; if everyone else jumped off of a bridge, would you?

If you're a born again Christian, and you're reading this, then you probably feel like you just had an epiphany, just because someone finally confirmed what God's Holy Spirit has been telling you all along - if someone doesnt act or feel the same as you, then they're not born again.

The Lord Jesus Christ SPECIFICALLY COMMANDS US TO PRAY IN SECRET, AND TO NOT PRAY IN PUBLIC; stop sinning, and do what The Lord Jesus Christ tells you to do, or go to the Lake of Fire!

----------

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:5-6

----------

And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

Luke 6:46

----------

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

James 1:22

----------

Whoso despiseth the word shall be destroyed: but he that feareth the commandment shall be rewarded.

Proverbs 13:13

----------

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Hebrews 5:9

----------

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 7:15-23

----------

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Ezekiel 18:4

----------

And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Exodus 32:33

----------

Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 58:1

----------

Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

1 Timothy 5:20

----------

Stop sinning, or go to the Lake of Fire...

----------

[ACMP=announcement]
Born again Christians pray in secret.

Fake Christians pray in public - the Holy Spirit of God does not live inside them; when they die, they will go to Hell -- they will be left behind after the rapture.

This includes EVERY pastor that prays before, during, or after a sermon (or in front of people), those that participate in prayer groups, and those that type out their prayers on the internet to be read by others.

29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.”
31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness. Acts 4:29-31

• when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit,

I guess the Holy Spirit didn't get your memo.

Saying that if people pray together in a group, or if a Pastor prays before his congregation, they are going to hell is not only FALSE, but a violation of our TOS.

Any further such claims by you could result in your privileges being revoked.

Please read out Statement of Faith and TOS, before posting or creating any more of these unbiblical threads.

JLB

[/ACMP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back