Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Can a Christian professor and a lesbian YouTuber have a civil conversation about issues that matter?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
This is a rare video, opposing "influencers" discuss differences in a civil manner.

I believe in traditional marriage between man and woman, and any sex outside of that is condemned in scripture. Also condemned just as strongly are thievery, covetousness, drunkenness, extortion etc.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Cor. 6:9-10 NKJ)

If my child confessed, "I cannot stop doing (fill in the blank from the above) but I believe in Jesus" I would express my unconditional love for my child. Then I would remind them "Don't be deceived, if you don't repent of (fill in the blank) you will go to hell, and once stripped of your flesh by the Spirit of Judgment and the Spirit of Burning your addiction, urges, slavery to sin will be burned out of you. But be of good cheer, after you are cleansed you will rise with the righteous at Christ's coming". Christ saves to the uttermost (Heb. 7:25)

I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say,`This is My people'; And each one will say,`The LORD is my God.'" (Zech. 13:9 NKJ)

4 When the Lord has washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and purged the blood of Jerusalem from her midst, by the spirit of judgment and by the spirit of burning,
5 then the LORD will create above every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and above her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night. For over all the glory there will be a covering. (Isa. 4:4-5 NKJ)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back