Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian beliefs.morals.values

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

desirea21

For christians(non-denominational): what are your beliefs, morals, and values?
Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Conserative or liberal? against homosexuals? etc etc. I would just like to know more about the beliefs/morals in chrisanity.

desirea21 said:
For christians(non-denominational): what are your beliefs, morals, and values?
Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Conserative or liberal? against homosexuals? etc etc. I would just like to know more about the beliefs/morals in chrisanity.

Hi desirea21. I can't speak for all but I am pro-life, on the conservative side(more than others I would say due to the way I was raised), and not againts homosexuals but I am against homosexuality(sort of love the sinner hate the sin type thing).

sehad said:
Hi desirea21. I can't speak for all but I am pro-life, on the conservative side(more than others I would say due to the way I was raised), and not againts homosexuals but I am against homosexuality(sort of love the sinner hate the sin type thing).

I'm no either pro life or pro choice, I think abortion is wrong UNLESS the mother or baby is under serious harm or death, or rape. Other than those 3 reasons, I'm pro life. I don't know if this is bad or not.

Also, I'm the same with you I'm not against homosexuals but against homosexuality, what about same sex marriages?

conservative or liberal, I dont know I'm in Canada. and I'm not quite up todate with politics.

what are peoples views on marriage and child raising as well. The mans the head of the household? Who does the discipline? Birth control being used? I know with catholics, birth control and marriage is somewhat frowned upon I belive.

desirea21 said:
what are peoples views on marriage and child raising as well. The mans the head of the household? Who does the discipline? Birth control being used? I know with catholics, birth control and marriage is somewhat frowned upon I belive.

The man should be the head of the household as Christ is head of the church and has the FINAL say so in every decision. But he should consult his wife as GOD lets us have our way sometimes and does what we want if it does not hurt us or our walk with him. I know that Catholics are against birth control but I am not. Just wondering why y'all are if any happen to get on this? I think both parents should discipline but be consistent as the other would do. Same discipline for each parent or tolerance level if you will. Both of my parents whipped me and I didn't turne out with a complex like some people claim can come from that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back