Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Fiction w/ Strong Female Lead Recommendations

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Can you suggest some good books that have strong female leads? I've gotten tired of books that have weak and fearful female characters, and would like something different for a change.

How about a "wastling" princess who becomes a military commander, but then falls in love with her arch nemesis who is kind of a Jedi; and then finds out she is one as well? Her difficult conversion from polytheism to Monotheism. Raising 2 boys who also have "jedi" powers.

That is a 5 part set of books called Firebird** by Christian SF author Kathy Tyers. She actually has written 3 volumes in the official StarWars collection. In addition to those books she has written stand alone novels - all in the Christian SciFi genre.

** Firebird Crown of Fire Fusion Fire Wind and Shadow Daystar

Possibly Vampire Redemption: A Cosmic Journey, where the ex-queen Lilith has quite some lead in Whitby?

Try books by Lynn Austin. Many of them have strong christian female leads.
And she is also the winner of Christy Awards for more than 3 times.
I really enjoy reading her books.

I am a Christian fiction author and one of my books- A Shattered Life Restored reflected that strong character you mentioned. But you can read this review for yourself and decide if you would like to try the book.

Back