Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] chronic shame

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I'm happywhen manic but make a fool of myself and annoy people. When I'm depressed I only want to kill myself but too scared of satan taking me to hell.

I hope and pray that god will move me to a state of grace and take my life. Otherwise I will probably go to hell.
Never try to take away your life! Jesus put you here to serve Him and show others how to serve Christ! Your life is precious. Nothing good will come out of taking your life. Cast all of your anxieties on him and I pray that you find strength in Christ and your relationship with Him grows stronger along the way. Spread the Word!!

I cannot love a God who would allow people to be tortured forever and ever and ever for the sins they committed with this very short life. Why can't a hundred years or a hundred thousand years be enough, God? I can never approve of God's decision to let people be tortured forever. That goes against my conscience. It is WRONG!

I cannot love a God who would allow people to be tortured forever and ever and ever for the sins they committed with this very short life. Why can't a hundred years or a hundred thousand years be enough, God? I can never approve of God's decision to let people be tortured forever. That goes against my conscience. It is WRONG!
I understand why you feel this way, I really do. A lot of people feel the same way. But you have to understand that God is not our servant, we are His servants whether we want to be or not. God makes the rules. We don't have to like His rules, and He doesn't need our opinion or approval. That's just the way it is and saying we can't love Him or agree with Him doesn't change anything.

The good news is that YOU are saved when you put your belief and trust in the sacrifice of Jesus to pay for your sins so that you don't HAVE TO suffer all those terrible things. We ALL can be saved, every single person. There was never any need or any good reason for anyone to not be saved. The fact that He sacrificed His very Son to pay for my sins and save me from all those horrible things you are talking about is way more than enough reason for me to love Him! Why would anyone decide that it is better to burn in hell rather than trust and believe in Jesus, and to just accept that free payment for his sins???

So I put my belief and trust in the sacrifice of Jesus to pay for my sins and I get spared. Someone else whose sins are less than mine, forgets or for some reason doesn't put belief in this and they must suffer for all eternity for it. I'm sorry. My conscience says that is WRONG!

This forum is for prayer request and praise reports. Those wishing debate are welcome to choose a debate forum... ADMIN

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back