Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

TruPlay

Hello everyone.

Confession! This is my first foray into this Christian Forum. Admittedly this is driven by the fact that I work at a Christian company called "TruPlayGames" and our recent experience at Promise Keepers Conference (we spoke there and had a booth!)- really showed us we need to let Christian parents know TruPlay is a great resource to consider to combat the rising screen time in our kids. The idea is to "Redeem Screen Time" by taking back some of the 50+ hours our kids spend on screens by creating High Quality Christian Games that feeds them scripture and God's truths. Response from Christian parents have been phenomenal, we are just having a hard time getting the word out. Thus, I was hoping to find some places in this forum to talk to Christians, find out more about how they are raising their children, their thoughts on media/movies/games and of course share what we are up to and how we could be of help.

I hope that is ok and look forward to engaging you all. Please let me know if there is an appropriate place in this forum I can talk about these things since it isn't quite theology, but more parenting, children, Christian tools and such.

Feel free to check out our TruPlay app. (www.truplaygames.com)
We are also launching a kickstarter soon to bring back "Journey of Jesus", the most impactful Christian games in history that had 3M players (1M non-Christian) and 25000 salvation decisions. (www.truplaygames.com/support-our-mission)

I've always thought many could be reached through games. There is a missing outreach to young adults in allot of places. They don't like church if they are like my son from 16-20 nothing to do in small towns is there motto. So they hide away on steam. Everyone is trying to snag the kid from toddler to 10 but big kids need engaged before during and after college. People have forgotten the heroes tale format which follows the prodigal son format ,original. It is the young adults journey.

I forgot to mention discord. If you want to find allot lf young adults like my son, in need of God's help you can find a few there.

Back