Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Could the mark of the beast be....????

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
carey said:
Here is a link to the barcode theory on the mark .

Everyone let me know what you think.

http://www.av1611.org/666/barcode.htm

>>>Biometrics (incorporating the numbered-barcode) has ALWAYS
been a real and distinct possibility insofar as the actual PHYSICAL-mark
which will be used by the antichrist and the Beast system.

This could, of course, be instituted in a matter of months, ... once the
money-system fails and a huge economic-crisis prevails upon everyone
to "buy-into THE SYSTEM."

Stay close to Jesus. ... our redemption draweth nigh . . .

Lenbenhear said:
>>>Biometrics (incorporating the numbered-barcode) has ALWAYS
been a real and distinct possibility insofar as the actual PHYSICAL-mark
which will be used by the antichrist and the Beast system.

This could, of course, be instituted in a matter of months, ... once the
money-system fails and a huge economic-crisis prevails upon everyone
to "buy-into THE SYSTEM."

Stay close to Jesus. ... our redemption draweth nigh . . .

What do you think could make the existing money system crash?

The mark could be symbolic. When a person is a Christian, a true Christian people know this very well. And when a person says he is a Christian but is not truly a Christian in his heart, we can usually tell if we spend time with said person. So this mark may not be a true physical mark at all but a spiritual one. Of course that is just speculation on my part. ;-)

hmmm

ChristineES said:
The mark could be symbolic. When a person is a Christian, a true Christian people know this very well. And when a person says he is a Christian but is not truly a Christian in his heart, we can usually tell if we spend time with said person. So this mark may not be a true physical mark at all but a spiritual one. Of course that is just speculation on my part. ;-)

If it were only symbolic. How could you use a symbolic mark to buy and sell?? The merchants would not be able to identify a symbolic mark would they.
All symbolism in the Bible is explained immediately after.
Parables and visions symbolism is always explained.

Hi Carey,

I just tried the link, it is no longer there.
Was it suggesting a bar code on the hand or forehead? Like a tattoo?

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

yes

Gabbylittleangel said:
Hi Carey,

I just tried the link, it is no longer there.
Was it suggesting a bar code on the hand or forehead? Like a tattoo?

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Yes

you can searcg bar code and mark of the beast abd get several things on it.

carey said:
What do you think could make the existing money system crash?

>>>Likely it will be a confluence of several factors: mainly, the trillions of dollars in public and private DEBT combined with increasing natural disasters and anything like a runaway pandemic-flu or some other plague or pestilence. - The fact is: it could happen any month, any year, ... almost any time in the next few years. - This (combined with the perceived NEED for ID security measures) will make the system seem like the only right and smart thing to do !

Lenbenhear said:
>>>Likely it will be a confluence of several factors: mainly, the trillions of dollars in public and private DEBT combined with increasing natural disasters and anything like a runaway pandemic-flu or some other plague or pestilence. - The fact is: it could happen any month, any year, ... almost any time in the next few years. - This (combined with the perceived NEED for ID security measures) will make the system seem like the only right and smart thing to do !

Hmm this sounds reasonable to happen to one country but to the whole world??
Because debt would be owed to someone so debt does not seem to be a factor for world wide but the combination of a pandemic taking down one coiuntry and debt another etc...hmmmmMaybe.
I think it more likely that Islam will be the cause though.
It would be the only way to keep terrorist from purchasing supplies for
weapons. If nothing could be sold without immediated red flag to single computer main frame.
I think Islam will be the reason and the Pope will push that it is a good idea.

A barcode permanently engraved into the skin makes sense to me. The Bible says it will be on the forehead or hand. A quick scan would tell the merchants whether or not one can buy.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back