Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Covid 19 virus plus vaccine was meant to kill us.

guyver

They also used remdesivir in the hospitals to kill us to get the numbers up , calling them covid deaths.
Now we may think they failed because we are still here.
But look around , many have already died and are continuing to die from the so called vaccine , many are sick and getting illnesses at an unbelievable rate.
The most common being cancers , blood clots , breathing probs , unbelievable fatigue where people are finding it hard to go to work etc.

Now this should be the story of the century , something that everyone should be talking about , it's not every day that Governments collude together to murder their citizens.
But something strange is happening , if you mention it to a vaccinated person they call you a conspiracy theorist , or they change the subject or just tell you their not interested in talking about.

I have never seen anything like it , why are people refusing to see..?

They also used remdesivir in the hospitals to kill us to get the numbers up , calling them covid deaths.
Now we may think they failed because we are still here.
But look around , many have already died and are continuing to die from the so called vaccine , many are sick and getting illnesses at an unbelievable rate.
The most common being cancers , blood clots , breathing probs , unbelievable fatigue where people are finding it hard to go to work etc.

Now this should be the story of the century , something that everyone should be talking about , it's not every day that Governments collude together to murder their citizens.
But something strange is happening , if you mention it to a vaccinated person they call you a conspiracy theorist , or they change the subject or just tell you their not interested in talking about.

I have never seen anything like it , why are people refusing to see..?
No one should be talking about this because it simply isn't the case. If the COVID vaccines were meant to kill us, they did a terrible job. They are very inefficient and ineffective at killing people. COVID is magnitudes of order better than the vaccines at killing people or adversely affecting people's health. The vaccines saved millions of lives and helped end the pandemic sooner than it would have otherwise ended.

The fact that governments of completely different ideologies who strongly dislike each other, to the point of wanting to destroy each other, proves that it is only a conspiracy theory and nothing more.

No one should be talking about this because it simply isn't the case. If the COVID vaccines were meant to kill us, they did a terrible job. They are very inefficient and ineffective at killing people. COVID is magnitudes of order better than the vaccines at killing people or adversely affecting people's health. The vaccines saved millions of lives and helped end the pandemic sooner than it would have otherwise ended.

The fact that governments of completely different ideologies who strongly dislike each other, to the point of wanting to destroy each other, proves that it is only a conspiracy theory and nothing more.
What your saying is the problem I continue to see , for example , a friend of mine said to me that no one will be allowed to visit her home unless they can prove that they have been vaccinated , and this still continues today , I haven't seen her in over 2 yrs.
I tried to tell her that the Gov was telling lies , and that vaccinated people can catch and spread covid the same as unvaccinated.
I even sent her vids showing our politicians and health ministers saying exactly that , and she said they were conspiracy vids and would continue to believe that universal statement , "THIS IS A PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED".

I'm just trying to help wake people up , but man is it hard , people are refusing to see logic and common sense.

What your saying is the problem I continue to see , for example , a friend of mine said to me that no one will be allowed to visit her home unless they can prove that they have been vaccinated , and this still continues today , I haven't seen her in over 2 yrs.
That is rather extreme.

I tried to tell her that the Gov was telling lies , and that vaccinated people can catch and spread covid the same as unvaccinated.
Well, not quite the same. The vaccines generally help to prevent more severe disease and for people to get over it quicker. That means vaccinated people will transmit it less than the unvaccinated.

I even sent her vids showing our politicians and health ministers saying exactly that , and she said they were conspiracy vids and would continue to believe that universal statement , "THIS IS A PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED".
In a sense it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated. They were much more likely to spread COVID, to have more severe disease, to be hospitalized, and to die.

I'm just trying to help wake people up , but man is it hard , people are refusing to see logic and common sense.
I completely understand.

Why would governments kill their own populations and drag our economies through the toilet for 3 years?
Again, as an atheist (not just pertaining to Christianity but belief in any religion) you wouldn't understand.
Not trying to insult you but it won't make sense if you don't at least have some belief in a spirit realm.

In a sense it was a pandemic of the unvaccinated. They were much more likely to spread COVID, to have more severe disease, to be hospitalized, and to die.
Except for our formerly fearless Fuhrer (ik not fuhrer but I need the 3 fs) Joe Biden, got all 49 of Faucis boosters and still got covid, triple masks and all.

Nevermind the aborted baby cells in the shots, and bionuerological chemicals that we'll here of soon.

Except for our formerly fearless Fuhrer (ik not fuhrer but I need the 3 fs) Joe Biden, got all 49 of Faucis boosters and still got covid, triple masks and all.
First, regardless of your feelings towards your president, please treat him with respect and not refer to him as "Fuhrer." Second, he's also really old and could have other underlying conditions, both of which make one more susceptible to developing COVID.

Nevermind the aborted baby cells in the shots, and bionuerological chemicals that we'll here of soon.
Except that no fetal cell lines were used in either the Moderna or the Pfizer vaccines. The fetal cells used in developing vaccines were from fetuses aborted back in the '60s and some of the vaccines that use them are the MMR, Chickenpox, and Hep A vaccines.

First, regardless of your feelings towards your president, please treat him with respect and not refer to him as "Fuhrer."
I just couldn't have my alliteration couldn't I? Especially after just watching Indiana Jones.

Anyways same for Trump

Except that no fetal cell lines were used in either the Moderna or the Pfizer vaccines. The fetal cells used in developing vaccines were from fetuses aborted back in the '60s and some of the vaccines that use them are the
You forgot Johnson and Johnson

Back