Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Did Jesus establish more than "One Church?"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

Apostolic_Believer

Which of these three theories is most accurate?

1.) Jesus established more than one church.

2.) Jesus established one church, but this church is an abstract invisible spiritual church, that everyone belongs to no matter what denomination.
If this is true than the following must be true:
A.)Doctrine does not matter.
B.)It’s acceptable to have conflicting doctrines.

3.) Jesus established one church, this church is a visible church, it’s a church in which doctrine matters, and in which there can be no conflicting doctrine. This church would have to contain the fullness of truth as revealed by God and all the other churches at BEST have partial truth.

Jesus established the "Body of Christ".

In the book of Acts we see the growth of the Body of Christ, from Acts 1:15 with 120 to Acts 2:41 of 3,000+ added, Acts 2:47 added day by day; Acts 4:4 of 5,000 and it continues to grow today!

The Body of Christ is made up of the 'called out ones". the "called out ones" are those that believe in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ on the Cross and have accepted Him as Lord. The term used is "ekklesia" in Acts 5:1

The head of the Church is Jesus Christ.

Over the centuries, the 'called out ones' have assembled around common themes - be it doctrine, worship styles, times, etc.

The responsiblity of the church is to be a witness of Jesus Christ. Note the verse in Acts 1:8 - "but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth."

The question isn't IF we will be a witness - it clearly states that we "shall be" a witness. The question is what type of witness will you be.

I like how you quoted Acts, it’s a great way to understand the beginning of the church. I agree with you that Jesus Christ is the head of the church, this is made apparent in:
Ephesians 1:22-23- and he has put all things under his feet and has made him the head over all things for the Church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.
Colossians 1:18- He is the head of the body, the Church…

Doesn’t it make sense since Jesus is the head of the church that there should only be one church? How many bodies of Christ are there?? One, and if Jesus is the head of the church then there shall be one.

Mathew 16:18- And I tell you, Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
(Notice that Jesus tells Peter that on this rock he will build his CHURCH, not churches).
John 10:17- (Jesus says) So there shall be ONE flock, ONE shepherd.
(Not 10 flocks, Not 100 flocks, and definitely NOT 25,000 different flocks)
So in your question of what witness shall we be, are you saying what denomination shall we be? Who do you mean by the “called outââ¬Â ones?

Apostolic_Believer said:

2.) Jesus established one church, but this church is an abstract invisible spiritual church, that everyone belongs to no matter what denomination.

3.) Jesus established one church, this church is a visible church, it’s a church in which doctrine matters, and in which there can be no conflicting doctrine. This church would have to contain the fullness of truth as revealed by God and all the other churches at BEST have partial truth.

Hi Apostolic_Believer,

Welcome to the forum.

In response to how many bodies of Christ are there, if the church is the body of Christ understood to contain those and only those 'in Christ' to the exclusion of all others, then yes one body. This one body can also be called the church in heaven and earth.

We ought not cofuse the issue with the development of distinctive identification labels that we have today. At the beginning the church was simply the church with the qualification that it was established by an apostle of which there were twelve, and later more, AND the locality. eg the church at Corinth, the church at Ephesius and so on.

When we speak of the early church fathers there was already a diversity of belief forming whichis still reflected today, as well as a unity in beliefs that most churches would readily subscribe to.

Thank you for the welcome Stranger. It is always a wonderful thing to discuss faith and I am so happy to start doing this on this website. Are you suggesting that the Church at Corinth, Ephesisus and so on all become their own type of churches? I thought that “the church†after Constantine I made it ok to be Christian that they had councils to set up the churches beliefs. The Council of Nicea, where we get the Nicene Creed, and many others between 315-400 A.D. They also put together the bible and canonized 73 books that were considered all inspired by the Holy Spirit by the end of the 4th century.
In fact I thought there was just “one†church until 11 century when the orthodox Christian religion formed. I understand that at the beginning there were many who had a plethora of differences in belief, and that is why Paul sent letters to make sure people are teaching sound doctrines and to also be aware of those who cause divisions. I thought Paul made it clear that if we believe in the wrong doctrines then we can depart from the faith.
1 Timothy 4:1- Now the spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by giving heed to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.
Do churches readily subscribe to "real presense" of Jesus in the Bread and Wine? Do churches readily subscribe to the idea of Confessing to a Priest/Preacher? Why are there so many different type churches that each have different beliefs, ways of worship, and intrepretation? I’m sorry if it seems as if I am giving distinctive identification labels. So out of the 3 theories I posted, which one do you believe? (1,2,3)?? Once again, thank you for your response.

Apostolic_Believer said:
I like how you quoted Acts, it’s a great way to understand the beginning of the church. I agree with you that Jesus Christ is the head of the church, this is made apparent in:
Ephesians 1:22-23- and he has put all things under his feet and has made him the head over all things for the Church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills all in all.
Colossians 1:18- He is the head of the body, the Church…

Doesn’t it make sense since Jesus is the head of the church that there should only be one church? How many bodies of Christ are there?? One, and if Jesus is the head of the church then there shall be one.

Mathew 16:18- And I tell you, Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
(Notice that Jesus tells Peter that on this rock he will build his CHURCH, not churches).
John 10:17- (Jesus says) So there shall be ONE flock, ONE shepherd.
(Not 10 flocks, Not 100 flocks, and definitely NOT 25,000 different flocks)
So in your question of what witness shall we be, are you saying what denomination shall we be? Who do you mean by the “called out†ones?

If you do not mind me asking, are you seriously interested in discussing this - or are you attempting to lead down a specific path?

If you are looking to lead down a specific path - why not just come out and say it to start.

I am not here to defend a certain denomination, but rather the Word of God.

Apostolic_Believer:

As for many denominations, I think that's because everyone feels they have the truth. So much for the conflicting doctrine.

This is a prime example of my "false prophet" mathematical postulate.

It goes like this:

Since there is only one truth, and if one hears X number of prophets speaking X different messages, then one can be certain that at least (X-1) prophets are false, and possibly all of them are false.

If I weren’t serious, why would I post it? I did post what I wanted to discuss, I asked a question of three viewpoints people have on church and was hoping to see a variety of feedback. If I do lead into another topic I will start a new posting, I didn't realize I was leading the reader into a certain path.
So are you saying that I am not defending the word of God? Are you disagreeing with the interpretations I have been using? If you are, just send me a message and say that you disagree. It seems as if I have upset you. I’m sorry and didn’t intend to do so. This is my last post today. God Bless!

1 Peter 3:15- But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,

Hi Apostolic-believer,

We agree that our Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation and the head of the Church.

Here is a question:

If the church is an assembly of saints:

How many assemblies are there within the church?

Apostolic_Believer wrote:

Are you suggesting that the Church at Corinth, Ephesus and so on all become their own type of churches?

Not so much their own type of church but both become a church.

Apostolic_Believer wrote:

Do churches readily subscribe to "real presense" of Jesus in the Bread and Wine?

I do not go beyond 'this is My body broken for you'.

Do churches readily subscribe to the idea of Confessing to a Priest/Preacher?

If the church has 'wronged' the Priest/Preacher I suggest they ask him to forgive them.

Why are there so many different type churches that each have different beliefs, ways of worship, and intrepretation? I’m sorry if it seems as if I am giving distinctive identification labels.

Good and bad are enemies of the perfect.

So out of the 3 theories I posted, which one do you believe? (1,2,3)??

aLonevoice protested at these options.

If I chose '3' (and you believe it's the Catholic Church) I exonerate you and condemn myself. Do you want me to do this?

stranger said:
aLonevoice protested at these options.

If I chose '3' (and you believe it's the Catholic Church) I exonerate you and condemn myself. Do you want me to do this?

I was never good at multiple choice questions :oops: :-D

Apostolic_Believer said:

The only true church is the born again believers all over the world who do not change, add, or subtract, to scripture. :)

What is so interesting Heidi, is that those same "born again" believers are the same ones who took and added to scripture.
If you notice there were 73 books in the bible until 1517.
Martin Luther- took out 7 books (OT) and he added the word alone in a section of Romans (to go along with his theory of "faith alone"/ Sola Fide). Luther also wanted to take out the book of revelations and James, but the early protestant reformers didn't like him taking or adding anything to the new testament. So it seems like to me, that the foundation of "born again protestant" believers did the following:
Rev. 22:18-19- I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Apostolic_Believer said:
What is so interesting Heidi, is that those same "born again" believers are the same ones who took and added to scripture.
If you notice there were 73 books in the bible until 1517.
Martin Luther- took out 7 books (OT) and he added the word alone in a section of Romans (to go along with his theory of "faith alone"/ Sola Fide). Luther also wanted to take out the book of revelations and James, but the early protestant reformers didn't like him taking or adding anything to the new testament. So it seems like to me, that the foundation of "born again protestant" believers did the following:
Rev. 22:18-19- I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

In fact there were 80 books and the 14 additional books were part of what we call the Apocrypha. St. Jerome marked them as spurious since he could not find any of them written in Hebrew (since the Apocrypha is bundled with the OT). They were later compositions under the Greek era. Also some of the verses in the Apocrypha (such as Ben Sira) contradict what the other books say, such as "Better is the wickedness of a man than the goodness of a woman" (Ben Sira xlii. 14). This calls for the rebuke in Isaiah 5:20, "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

God Bless,

~Josh

cybershark5886 said:
In fact there were 80 books and the 14 additional books were part of what we call the Apocrypha. St. Jerome marked them as spurious since he could not find any of them written in Hebrew (since the Apocrypha is bundled with the OT). They were later compositions under the Greek era. Also some of the verses in the Apocrypha (such as Ben Sira) contradict what the other books say, such as "Better is the wickedness of a man than the goodness of a woman" (Ben Sira xlii. 14). This calls for the rebuke in Isaiah 5:20, "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

God Bless,

~Josh

many verses in the new testament only match up with the greek, which was used by more in the days of Jesus due to the hellinistic influence.

Matt. 1:23 / Isaiah 7:14 - behold, a "virgin" shall conceive. Hebrew - behold, a "young woman" shall conceive.

Matt. 3:3; Mark 1:3; John 1:23 / Isaiah 40:3 - make "His paths straight." Hebrew - make "level in the desert a highway."

Matt. 9:13; 12:7 / Hosea 6:6 - I desire "mercy" and not sacrifice. Hebrew - I desire "goodness" and not sacrifice.

Matt. 12:21 / Isaiah 42:4 - in His name will the Gentiles hope (or trust). Hebrew - the isles shall wait for his law.

Matt. 13:15 / Isaiah 6:10 - heart grown dull; eyes have closed; to heal. Hebrew - heart is fat; ears are heavy; eyes are shut; be healed.

Matt. 15:9; Mark 7:7 / Isaiah 29:13 - teaching as doctrines the precepts of men. Hebrew - a commandment of men (not doctrines).

Matt. 21:16 / Psalm 8:2 - out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou has "perfect praise." Hebrew - thou has "established strength."

Mark 7:6-8 � Jesus quotes Isaiah 29:13 from the Septuagint � �This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.�

Luke 3:5-6 / Isaiah 40:4-5 - crooked be made straight, rough ways smooth, shall see salvation. Hebrew - omits these phrases.

Luke 4:18 / Isaiah 61:1 - and recovering of sight to the blind. Hebrew - the opening of prison to them that are bound.

Luke 4:18 / Isaiah 58:6 - to set at liberty those that are oppressed (or bruised). Hebrew - to let the oppressed go free.

John 6:31 / Psalm 78:24 - He gave them "bread" out of heaven to eat. Hebrew - gave them "food" or "grain" from heaven.

John 12:38 / Isaiah 53:1 - who has believed our "report?" Hebrew - who has believed our "message?"

John 12:40 / Isaiah 6:10 - lest they should see with eyes...turn for me to heal them. Hebrew - shut their eyes...and be healed.

Acts 2:19 / Joel 2:30 - blood and fire and "vapor" of smoke. Hebrew - blood and fire and "pillars" or "columns" of smoke.

Acts 2:25-26 / Psalm 16:8 - I saw...tongue rejoiced...dwell in hope.. Hebrew - I have set...glory rejoiced...dwell in safety.

Acts 4:26 / Psalm 2:1 - the rulers "were gathered together." Hebrew - rulers "take counsel together."

Acts 7:14 / Gen. 46:27; Deut. 10:22 - Stephen says "seventy-five" souls went down to Egypt. Hebrew - "seventy" people went.

Acts 7:27-28 / Exodus 2:14 - uses "ruler" and judge; killed the Egyptian "yesterday." Hebrew - uses "prince" and there is no reference to "yesterday."

Acts 7:43 / Amos 5:26-27 - the tent of "Moloch" and star of god of Rephan. Hebrew - "your king," shrine, and star of your god.

Acts 8:33 / Isaiah 53:7-8 - in his humiliation justice was denied him. Hebrew - by oppression...he was taken away.

Acts 13:41 / Habakkuk 1:5 - you "scoffers" and wonder and "perish." Hebrew - you "among the nations," and "be astounded."

Acts 15:17 / Amos 9:12 - the rest (or remnant) of "men." Hebrew - the remnant of "Edom."

Rom. 2:24 / Isaiah 52:5 - the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles. Hebrew - blasphemed (there is no mention of the Gentiles).

Rom. 3:4 / Psalm 51:4 - thou mayest "prevail" (or overcome) when thou art judged. Hebrew - thou might "be clear" when thou judges.

Rom. 3:12 / Psalm 14:1,3 - they "have gone wrong." Hebrew - they are "corrupt" or "filthy."

Rom. 3:13 / Psalm 5:9 - they use their tongues to deceive. Hebrew - they flatter with their tongues. There is no "deceit" language.

Rom. 3:13 / Psalm 140:3 - the venom of "asps" is under their lips. Hebrew - "Adder's" poison is under their lips.

Rom. 3:14 / Psalm 10:7 - whose mouth is full of curses and "bitterness." Hebrew - cursing and "deceit and oppression."

Rom. 9:17 / Exodus 9:16 - my power "in you"; my name may be "proclaimed." Hebrew - show "thee"; may name might be "declared."

Rom. 9:25 / Hosea 2:23 - I will call my people; I will call my beloved. Hebrew - I will have mercy (love versus mercy).

Rom. 9:27 / Isaiah 10:22 - only a remnant of them "will be saved." Hebrew - only a remnant of them "will return."

Rom. 9:29 / Isaiah 1:9 - had not left us "children." Hebrew - Jehova had left us a "very small remnant."

Rom. 9:33; 10:11; 1 Peter 2:6 / Isaiah 28:16 - he who believes will not be "put to shame." Hebrew - shall not be "in haste."

Rom. 10:18 / Psalm 19:4 - their "voice" has gone out. Hebrew - their "line" is gone out.

Rom. 10:20 / Isaiah 65:1 - I have "shown myself" to those who did not ask for me. Hebrew - I am "inquired of" by them.

Rom. 10:21 / Isaiah 65:2 - a "disobedient and contrary" people. Hebrew - a "rebellious" people.

Rom. 11:9-10 / Psalm 69:22-23 - "pitfall" and "retribution" and "bend their backs." Hebrew - "trap" and "make their loins shake."

Rom. 11:26 / Isaiah 59:20 - will banish "ungodliness." Hebrew - turn from "transgression."

Rom. 11:27 / Isaiah 27:9 - when I take away their sins. Hebrew - this is all the fruit of taking away his sin.

Rom. 11:34; 1 Cor. 2:16 / Isaiah 40:13 -the "mind" of the Lord; His "counselor." Hebrew - "spirit" of the Lord; "taught" Him.

Rom. 12:20 / Prov. 25:21 - feed him and give him to drink. Hebrew - give him "bread" to eat and "water" to drink.

Rom. 15:12 / Isaiah 11:10 - the root of Jesse..."to rule the Gentiles." Hebrew - stands for an ensign. There is nothing about the Gentiles.

Rom. 15:21 / Isaiah 52:15 - been told "of him"; heard "of him." Hebrew - does not mention "him" (the object of the prophecy).

1 Cor. 1:19 / Isaiah 29:14 - "I will destroy" the wisdom of the wise. Hebrew - wisdom of their wise men "shall perish."

1 Cor. 5:13 / Deut. 17:7 - remove the "wicked person." Hebrew - purge the "evil." This is more generic evil in the MT.

1 Cor. 15:55 / Hosea 13:14 - O death, where is thy "sting?" Hebrew - O death, where are your "plagues?"

2 Cor. 4:13 / Psalm 116:10 - I believed and so I spoke (past tense). Hebrew - I believe, for I will speak (future tense).

2 Cor. 6:2 / Isaiah 49:8 - I have "listened" to you. Hebrew - I have "answered" you.

Gal. 3:10 / Deut. 27:26 - cursed be every one who does not "abide" by all things. Hebrew - does not "confirm" the words.

Gal. 3:13 / Deut. 21:23 - cursed is everyone who hangs on a "tree." Hebrew - a hanged man is accursed. The word "tree" does not follow.

Gal. 4:27 / Isaiah 54:1 - "rejoice" and "break forth and shout." Hebrew - "sing" and "break forth into singing."

2 Tim. 2:19 / Num. 16:5 - The Lord "knows" those who are His. Hebrew - God will "show" who are His.

Heb. 1:6 / Deut. 32:43 - let all the angels of God worship Him. Hebrew - the Masoretic text omits this phrase from Deut. 32:43.

Heb. 1:12 / Psalm 102:25 - like a "mantle" ... "roll them"... "will be changed." Hebrew - "raiment"... "change"..."pass away."

Heb. 2:7 / Psalm 8:5 - thou has made Him a little "lower than angels." Hebrew - made Him but a little "lower than God."

Heb. 2:12 / Psalm 22:22 - I will " sing" thy praise. Hebrew - I will praise thee. The LXX and most NTs (but not the RSV) have "sing."

Heb. 2:13 / Isaiah 8:17 - I will "put my trust in Him." Hebrew - I will "look for Him."

Heb. 3:15 / Psalm 95:8 - do not harden your hearts as "in the rebellion." Hebrew - harden not your hearts "as at Meribah."

Heb. 3:15; 4:7 / Psalm 95:7 - when you hear His voice do not harden not your hearts. Hebrew - oh that you would hear His voice!

Heb. 8:9-10 / Jer. 31:32-33 - (nothing about husband); laws into their mind. Hebrew - I was a husband; law in their inward parts.

Heb. 9:28 / Isaiah 10:22 - "to save those" who are eagerly awaiting for Him. Hebrew - a remnant of them "shall return."

Heb. 10:5 / Psalm 40:6 - "but a body hast thou prepared for me." Hebrew - "mine ears hast thou opened."

Heb. 10:38 / Hab. 2:3-4 - if he shrinks (or draws) back, my soul shall have no pleasure. Hebrew - his soul is puffed up, not upright.

Heb. 11:5 / Gen. 5:24 - Enoch was not "found." Hebrew - Enoch was "not."

Heb. 11:21 / Gen. 47:31 - Israel, bowing "over the head of his staff." Hebrew - there is nothing about bowing over the head of his staff.

Heb. 12:6 / Prov. 3:12 - He chastises every son whom He receives. Hebrew - even as a father the son in whom he delights.

Heb. 13:6 / Psalm 118:6 - the Lord "is my helper." Hebrew - Jehova "is on my side." The LXX and the NT are identical.

James 4:6 / Prov. 3:34 - God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Hebrew - He scoffs at scoffers and gives grace to the lowly.

1 Peter 1:24 / Isaiah 40:6 - all its "glory" like the flower. Hebrew - all the "goodliness" as the flower.

1 Pet. 2:9 / Exodus 19:6 - you are a "royal priesthood." Hebrew - you shall be to me a "kingdom of priests."

1 Pet. 2:9 / Isaiah 43:21 - God's own people...who called you out of darkness. Heb. - which I formed myself. These are different actions.

1 Pet. 2:22 / Isaiah 53:9 - he "committed no sin." Hebrew - he "had done no violence."

1 Pet. 4:18 / Prov. 11:31 - if a righteous man "is scarcely saved." Hebrew - if the righteous "is recompensed."

1 Pet. 5:5 / Prov. 3:34 - God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble. Hebrew - He scoffs at scoffers and gives grace to lowly.

Isaiah 11:2 - this verse describes the Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit, but the seventh gift, "piety," is only found in the Septuagint.

Oh by the way welcome to the boards Apostolic_Believer. :)

This option is too wooden. The true Church is the body of Christ who are those united to Christ by following him. In each denomination I bet you there are both those who are saved and those who are not saved in the same bunch. Doctrine does matter but some differences in opinion are permissible. The apostle Paul presented his opinions on certain things, such as when he said he thought it was better not to marry. There are such things as non-essential doctrines. But there are essential doctrines of salvation, and the way of salvation. Read my thread here Essential vs. Non-essential doctines. But there are somethings which are dangerous practices and heresies among different denominations. Such people may be saved but they are walking the path to destruction. These are the type people which Paul warned in his epistles to not fall away, and to not recieve the grace of God in vain. They were believers but they were departing from their first faith like the Galatians. Such people need to be corrected with correct doctrine. But it does not necessarily mean that they are not saved if they believe a different doctrine than you. And some people are in the milk of the word (as new born babes) and are not as mature as those who have long stood in the faith, so even a level of ignorance is permissible for those new Christians who will then steadily (or should be) increasing in their knowledge of God all the time.

That is my personal view.

God Bless,

~Josh

biblecatholic said:
many verses in the new testament only match up with the greek, which was used by more in the days of Jesus due to the hellinistic influence.

You completely missed what I said. I said the books were written and composed in Greek, thus at a later date. The Septuagint however is a translation, but we have those same books in Hebrew composition. The Apocrypha has never been found in Hebrew. Not to mention I already showed how some verses from the Apocrypha contradict the rest of the Bible.

But nice list! A while back I wanted a list of all the verses in the NT that quoted the OT. That certainly is not all of them but that's alot more than I found. Did you get that off a web page?

~Josh

cybershark5886 said:
You completely missed what I said. I said the books were written and composed in Greek, thus at a later date. The Septuagint however is a translation, but we have those same books in Hebrew composition. The Apocrypha has never been found in Hebrew. Not to mention I already showed how some verses from the Apocrypha contradict the rest of the Bible.

But nice list! A while back I wanted a list of all the verses in the NT that quoted the OT. That certainly is not all of them but that's alot more than I found. Did you get that off a web page?

~Josh

hey josh,
my bad, i was trying to explain about the greek(deuterocanonical) old testament which containes what protestants call the apocrapha but they're not.septuagint contained the seven deuterocanonical books, which protestants call the apocrypha. the apostles and the early Church including the early Church fathers used the septuagint.

this list i have on my cpu saved i dont remember where i got it from but ill look and see if i can find where i got it for you

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back