Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Does Ezekiel's Gog and Magog prophecy imply Hezbollah and Hamas will be utterly defeated?

Alfred Persson

Free Will Reformed Baptist
2024 Supporter
This prophecy requires Israel is confident about peace. That would require both Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists no longer exist. I'm beginning to wonder if this explains why Trump's presidency was postponed for a time, so he could deliver peace to the ME that endures until Antichrist come. Both Hezbollah and Hamas would be ended by Trump.

1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 "and say,`Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.
4 "I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.
5 "Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet;
6 "Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops-- many people are with you.
7 "Prepare yourself and be ready, you and all your companies that are gathered about you; and be a guard for them.
8 "After many days you will be visited. In the latter years you will come into the land of those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate; they were brought out of the nations, and now all of them dwell safely.
9 "You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you."
10 `Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan:
11 "You will say,`I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates'--
12 "to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
13 "Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you,`Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?'"'
14 "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog,`Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
15 "Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army.
16 "You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes." (Ezek. 38:1-16 NKJ)

I always thought Trump's presidency, which will revitalize the Anglo American two-horned Beast, was necessary. If he loses the election I'm certainly wrong about his role in Bible prophecy. But the clowns destroying America need to be squashed, and Trump's deregulation of the economy and liberation of capitalism put to work creating an economic and military dynamo unseen in history. Combined with Britain ruled by a coming "false prophet", it will have all the power any revived Roman Empire would. British American dark op technology is second to none. It will set up the quantum computing network that gives total control to the Beast:

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
(Rev. 13:11-14 NKJ)

Its ironic. Trump would make America Great and I'd love to see that. But I know the wicked and evil people coming after him will turn that good to accomplish evil. I focus on the good that will exist for a time, not the evil that others will accomplish after him. History (God's Story) can't be stopped.

Last edited:
Don't put the cart before the horse.

Hamas and Hezbollah does not exist when Gog comes against the resurected saints of Israel in Ezekiel 38.
Ezekiel 38 takes place 1000 years after Christ comes and resurrects Israel from.the grave in Ezekiel 37.
None of the nations within the promised land today exist at the time of Gogs adventure.The saints of God dwell there.
Only the nations outside the promised land are mentioned in Ezekiel 38.Egypt does not participate in Ezekiel ,38.

This tells you when Gog comes against Israel.

Revelation 20

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Don't put the cart before the horse.

Hamas and Hezbollah does not exist when Gog comes against the resurected saints of Israel in Ezekiel 38.
Ezekiel 38 takes place 1000 years after Christ comes and resurrects Israel from.the grave in Ezekiel 37.
None of the nations within the promised land today exist at the time of Gogs adventure.The saints of God dwell there.
Only the nations outside the promised land are mentioned in Ezekiel 38.Egypt does not participate in Ezekiel ,38.

This tells you when Gog comes against Israel.

Revelation 20

20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
How do you explain the differences? In Ezekeil Gog is a ruler, Magog his land. In Revelation it refers to everyone world wide who attack the people of God. Critically speaking, that makes them different.

Mentioning Trump was a mistake. Politics has its own forum. No comment on Trump. The OP is about Gog and Magog and how that determines events.
I was simply responding to your post.

Do you believe all end times prophecy about Trump,Netanyahu ,and Ayatollah should be posted in politics section?

This prophecy requires Israel is confident about peace.
The prophecy requires believers are confident about peace,

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: no tas the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid. Jn.14:27 KJV

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phil.4:7 KJV

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isa.26:3 KJV
That would require both Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists no longer exist.
Or it might require knowing no terrorist could harm you.
I'm beginning to wonder if this explains why Trump's presidency was postponed for a time,
It explains why the Messiah postponed judgment.
so he could deliver peace to the ME that endures until Antichrist come.
So Christ could deliver the gospel to the world in the midst of an antichrist world,

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isa.52:7 KJV

And how shall they preach,except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Rom.10:15 KJV

The "good news" is that the Messiah vanquished death. So very humbly we should act like it.
Both Hezbollah and Hamas would be ended by Trump.
I would be ended by Jesus if I forgot that the people you mentioned need to be shown His forgivness.

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you?.....Amo.5:18 KJV

I believe the end of it for me is only darkness if I think Jesus is returning so I can look on others with contempt. I'm not walking in darkness.

How do you explain the differences? In Ezekeil Gog is a ruler, Magog his land. In Revelation it refers to everyone world wide who attack the people of God. Critically speaking, that makes them different.
In Revelarion, Gog and Magog are the devils army collectively. Fire falls from Heaven and devours them. They are cast into a lake of fire.

Ezekiel simply shows how believers who lived in peace, without defense, seeing the brotherhood of all people needing Gods' grace. Look,

I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
Eze.38:22 KJV

Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Rom.12:20 KJV

He means burn him with the gospel in word and deed.

I was simply responding to your post.

Do you believe all end times prophecy about Trump,Netanyahu ,and Ayatollah should be posted in politics section?
It was my mistake, not yours. And yes, current events politics etc. should be elsewhere, this is "Biblical End Times" and none of those gents are in scripture. If someone named Adonikam, a Jewish Syrian with ancestry traceable to Antiochus, who was born near ancient Nineveh (Mosul Iraq), a miracle working false Christ, then it should be here. All that can be found in scripture:

It was my mistake, not yours. And yes, current events politics etc. should be elsewhere, this is "Biblical End Times" and none of those gents are in scripture. If someone named Adonikam, a Jewish Syrian with ancestry traceable to Antiochus, who was born near ancient Nineveh (Mosul Iraq), a miracle working false Christ, then it should be here. All that can be found in scripture:

Sure those men are in scripture.The king of Babylon is in the news alot lately.Hes been smiting the Palestinians with his rod and felling cedar trees in Lebanon.
It won't be long before the kings of the Medes come against him.Maybe about 4 more years.

I expect there to be celebrations by Palestinian sympathizers in the US when the rod of the king of Babylon is broken.

This is an end time prophecy about the destruction of Babylon, Palestinia and the founding of Zion .Blessed be the king of Zion.

Isaiah 14
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Sure those men are in scripture.The king of Babylon is in the news alot lately.Hes been smiting the Palestinians with his rod and felling cedar trees in Lebanon.
It won't be long before the kings of the Medes come against him.Maybe about 4 more years.

I expect there to be celebrations by Palestinian sympathizers in the US when the rod of the king of Babylon is broken.

This is an end time prophecy about the destruction of Babylon, Palestinia and the founding of Zion .Blessed be the king of Zion.

Isaiah 14
29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
Events will go in Israel's favor. A new type of Iron Dome is in production, lasers that render incoming missiles useless.

Once that's set up, IDF can pick off Hezbollah at will. Hamas is done, a dead man walking.

The Lebanese might use the opportunity to rid themselves of Hezbollah and the Persians.

With a different President all the warfare will be quickly over, the blue line cleared of all weapons.

But that sets the stage for the coming False Christ who will have his headquarters in Jerusalem so other nations will be afraid to attack Israel.

"King of Babylon" will be one of the Antichrist's titles.

Events will go in Israel's favor. A new type of Iron Dome is in production, lasers that render incoming missiles useless.

Once that's set up, IDF can pick off Hezbollah at will. Hamas is done, a dead man walking.

The Lebanese might use the opportunity to rid themselves of Hezbollah and the Persians.

With a different President all the warfare will be quickly over, the blue line cleared of all weapons.

But that sets the stage for the coming False Christ who will have his headquarters in Jerusalem so other nations will be afraid to attack Israel.

"King of Babylon" will be one of the Antichrist's titles.
King of Babylon is already smiting the Palestinians with his rod.

The king of the north does not move his headquarters to Jerusalem
He moves the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem.In modern terms that is called an embassy.Not a headquarters.

The king of the north palace remains in the north.All that is moved to Jerusalem is the tabernacle that represents his palace.=Embassy.

Daniel 11
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

King of Babylon is already smiting the Palestinians with his rod.

The king of the north does not move his headquarters to Jerusalem
He moves the tabernacle of his palace to Jerusalem.In modern terms that is called an embassy.Not a headquarters.

The king of the north palace remains in the north.All that is moved to Jerusalem is the tabernacle that represents his palace.=Embassy.

Daniel 11
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Missing in your chronology is rebuilt Babylon. The city will be rebuilt and later nuked (likely) by Russia and Iran. But for a time it will be the capital of the 7 head 10 horn Revived Grecian Roman Empire. All of the OT prophecies of Babylon's destruction will then be fulfilled. That is what wounds the Beast, but doesn't kill his empire. That is when Britain and
America will unite under a "False Prophet" and Russia will back down, averting World War, and begin supporting the beast 100%

Formerly Christian free market free nations, now speak like a dragon for government control of the economy in a 666 mark membership only economy Dictatorship. They use all their technological wonders to enable the Beast, raining down fire from heaven upon those who oppose him. And they will deceive the earth to build the beast image network that enslaves them.

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.
12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.
15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:11-18 NKJ)

Just like the two horned ram in Daniel was a dual nation power, so is the two horned beast in Revelation Britain and America, united under one President or Prime Minister. Perhaps President-Minister"? Whatever the title he uses, in Revelation there is a transition from speaking about the two horned beast, to specifying the "False Prophet" President -Minister ruler.

Last edited:
Missing in your chronology is rebuilt Babylon. The city will be rebuilt and later nuked (likely) by Russia and Iran. But for a time it will be the capital of the 7 head 10 horn Revived Grecian Roman Empire. All of the OT prophecies of Babylon's destruction will then be fulfilled. That is what wounds the Beast, but doesn't kill his empire. That is when Britain and
America will unite under a "False Prophet" and Russia will back down, averting World War, and begin supporting the beast 100%

Formerly Christian free market free nations, now speak like a dragon for government control of the economy in a 666 mark membership only economy Dictatorship. They use all their technological wonders to enable the Beast, raining down fire from heaven upon those who oppose him. And they will deceive the earth to build the beast image network that enslaves them.

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:11-18 NKJ)

Just like the two horned ram in Daniel was a dual nation power, so is the two horned beast in Revelation Britain and America, united under one President or Prime Minister. Perhaps President-Minister"? Whatever the title he uses, in Revelation there is a transition from speaking about the two horned beast, to specifying the "False Prophet" President -Minister ruler.

Let me ask you a question seeing your inclined to teach.

Why does the Lord fight against the nations that attack and burn Babylon on the day of the Lord?

Zech 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Why does the Lord fight against the nations that attack and burn Babylon on the day of the Lord?

Zech 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Your timeline is wrong, Rebuilt Babylon is destroyed by forces from its north:

Babylon ascends from the abyss because it is rebuilt using fallen angel Technolgy (Rev. 9:1-3. 2Thess. 2:9). The city's supernatural character inspires men to worship the Dragon commander and Adonikam who appears invincible (Rev. 13:3-4. Dan. 9:27; 11:36-39).

Rebuilt Babylon "will go off into destruction" fulfilling all written (Jer. 50:3, 13, 39-40; 51:29; Rev. 18:2-10). Forces from her North Russia Iran Turkey destroy her (Jer. 50:41-42; 51:47-48) but ultimately it was God's judgment against her (Rev. 17:16-17; 18:8; Isa. 13:19-22; Jer. 51:63-64; Rev. 18:21).

Last Half of End Time Seven Year Week Begins (3.5 years; 42 months; 1,260 days)

[031] Man of Sin morphs into abomination of Desolation Son of Destruction Seed of Satan Antichrist. Declares himself God in Temple of God the Church breaking covenant with world’s religions Dan. 9:27
[032] Emperor Adonikam becomes the pompous mouth given to the Beast Empire and he will rule for 42 months blaspheming Yahweh God and His angels (Mt. 24:15; Dan. 7:8, 11, 25; 9:27; Rev. 13:5-8)
[033] The Tares: sign and wonder working Christians remain loyal to Judas Man of Sin as he betrays all belief in God. They begin leaving the Church denying both The Father and The Son 1 John 2:18-23
[034] Moses and Elijah are slain by Adonikam the Beast. Resurrected 3.5 days later they ascend into heaven. (Rev. 11:7-12) Great Tribulation of Church begins
[035] Power of God’s Holy People shattered completely (Dan. 12:7) Lady Zion comes out of Babylon Rev. 18:4; Jer. 51:45-50
[036] Jerusalem is surrounded by the Beasts Armies. Christians flee Jerusalem to the mountains. Lk. 21:20-23 in dual fulfillment in 1st and 21ST century
[037] The Ten King Political Supporters of “Emperor” Adonikam Destroy the Religious Harlot Babylon, her services no longer required Rev 17:16-17; 18:6-8)
[038] Times and Law Changed: Earth now convinced God is an Extraterrestrial: Almost everyone hates religion, and join the destruction of Babylon the Harlot Rev. 18:5-8
[039] Adonikam The little horn Beast “King of the North” rewards and punishes nations as if he were god. Dan. 11:36-39
[040] Russia, Iran, Turkey and allies reject NWO defying Emperor Adonikam the Beast; They Nuke rebuilt Babylon the literal city Jer. 50:2-3, 9-13; 39- 42; 51:27-29, 47-48
[041] The destruction of both religious and rebuilt Babylon causes worldwide depression
Rev. 18:8-18
[042] Britain and America two horned Beast unite under False Prophet to aid the Beast whose Empire wounded when the literal city of Babylon destroyed. Rev. 13:11-12
[043] Russia, Iran, Turkey and allies end their rebellion against
[044] Britain and America deceive world to create Artificial Intelligence Neuralinked with Adonikam in 666 Mark Membership controlled economy to manage earth’s scarce resources. Rev. 13:14
[045] Quantum Computing Image of the Beast is “alive” able to defend itself and gives Beast “god-like” ability to see and hear everything through connected devices. Rev. 13:15-16

When will these things begin? Don't know, could be days...could be decades. I do know the appearance of God's Two Witnesses Moses and Elijah preaching in Jerusalem, marks the beginning of the end-time 7 year week. That coincides with the appearance of Adonikam the False Christ who becomes ruler of the last world empire, the revived 7 head 10 horn Grecian Roman Empire, which will go off into perdition:

"And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. (Rev. 17:11 NKJ)

PS: In both Daniel and Revelation "Beast" equivocates, sometimes it refers to the King running the Government, other-times the King himself. They are seen as "one entity" unlike the Harlot who "rides the Beast". The lake of fire is the ultimate perdition for the King, and the empire itself ceases to exist, unlike other earthly kingdoms which continue to exist for a time.

11 "I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.
12 "As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time. (Dan. 7:11-12 NKJ)

Last edited:
Your timeline is wrong, Rebuilt Babylon is destroyed by forces from its north:

Babylon ascends from the abyss because it is rebuilt using fallen angel Technolgy (Rev. 9:1-3. 2Thess. 2:9). The city's supernatural character inspires men to worship the Dragon commander and Adonikam who appears invincible (Rev. 13:3-4. Dan. 9:27; 11:36-39).

Rebuilt Babylon "will go off into destruction" fulfilling all written (Jer. 50:3, 13, 39-40; 51:29; Rev. 18:2-10). Forces from her North Russia Iran Turkey destroy her (Jer. 50:41-42; 51:47-48) but ultimately it was God's judgment against her (Rev. 17:16-17; 18:8; Isa. 13:19-22; Jer. 51:63-64; Rev. 18:21).

Last Half of End Time Seven Year Week Begins (3.5 years; 42 months; 1,260 days)

[031] Man of Sin morphs into abomination of Desolation Son of Destruction Seed of Satan Antichrist. Declares himself God in Temple of God the Church breaking covenant with world’s religions Dan. 9:27
[032] Emperor Adonikam becomes the pompous mouth given to the Beast Empire and he will rule for 42 months blaspheming Yahweh God and His angels (Mt. 24:15; Dan. 7:8, 11, 25; 9:27; Rev. 13:5-8)
[033] The Tares: sign and wonder working Christians remain loyal to Judas Man of Sin as he betrays all belief in God. They begin leaving the Church denying both The Father and The Son 1 John 2:18-23
[034] Moses and Elijah are slain by Adonikam the Beast. Resurrected 3.5 days later they ascend into heaven. (Rev. 11:7-12) Great Tribulation of Church begins
[035] Power of God’s Holy People shattered completely (Dan. 12:7) Lady Zion comes out of Babylon Rev. 18:4; Jer. 51:45-50
[036] Jerusalem is surrounded by the Beasts Armies. Christians flee Jerusalem to the mountains. Lk. 21:20-23 in dual fulfillment in 1st and 21ST century
[037] The Ten King Political Supporters of “Emperor” Adonikam Destroy the Religious Harlot Babylon, her services no longer required Rev 17:16-17; 18:6-8)
[038] Times and Law Changed: Earth now convinced God is an Extraterrestrial: Almost everyone hates religion, and join the destruction of Babylon the Harlot Rev. 18:5-8
[039] Adonikam The little horn Beast “King of the North” rewards and punishes nations as if he were god. Dan. 11:36-39
[040] Russia, Iran, Turkey and allies reject NWO defying Emperor Adonikam the Beast; They Nuke rebuilt Babylon the literal city Jer. 50:2-3, 9-13; 39- 42; 51:27-29, 47-48
[041] The destruction of both religious and rebuilt Babylon causes worldwide depression
Rev. 18:8-18
[042] Britain and America two horned Beast unite under False Prophet to aid the Beast whose Empire wounded when the literal city of Babylon destroyed. Rev. 13:11-12
[043] Russia, Iran, Turkey and allies end their rebellion against
[044] Britain and America deceive world to create Artificial Intelligence Neuralinked with Adonikam in 666 Mark Membership controlled economy to manage earth’s scarce resources. Rev. 13:14
[045] Quantum Computing Image of the Beast is “alive” able to defend itself and gives Beast “god-like” ability to see and hear everything through connected devices. Rev. 13:15-16

When will these things begin? Don't know, could be days...could be decades. I do know the appearance of God's Two Witnesses Moses and Elijah preaching in Jerusalem, marks the beginning of the end-time 7 year week. That coincides with the appearance of Adonikam the False Christ who becomes ruler of the last world empire, the revived 7 head 10 horn Grecian Roman Empire, which will go off into perdition:

"And the beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. (Rev. 17:11 NKJ)

PS: In both Daniel and Revelation "Beast" equivocates, sometimes it refers to the King running the Government, other-times the King himself. They are seen as "one entity" unlike the Harlot who "rides the Beast". The lake of fire is the ultimate perdition for the King, and the empire itself ceases to exist, unlike other earthly kingdoms which continue to exist for a time.

11 "I watched then because of the sound of the pompous words which the horn was speaking; I watched till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed and given to the burning flame.
12 "As for the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away, yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time. (Dan. 7:11-12 NKJ)
I didn't see your answer in there.Lets try again.

Zech 14

It's A very simple answer.One verse says why.Just quote the verse.
Or are you saying the word of God is wrong?

I sure hope they're utterly defeated, along with Islam which IMO is the religion of Satan. You could make a credible case that Muhammad was the Antichrist

I didn't see your answer in there.Lets try again.

Zech 14

It's A very simple answer.One verse says why.Just quote the verse.
Or are you saying the word of God is wrong?
I'm not inclined to teach, save the mischaracterizations.

You claim Babylon is destroyed on the Day of the LORD.

Its already destroyed, they are digging it up out of the sand.

Scripture requires Babylon be rebuilt so Jeremiah's prophecies of its destruction by forces from the North are fulfilled.

After its rebuilt in the End-time, then its destroyed BEFORE the nations are destroyed on the mountains of Israel by the 10 kings who support the Antichrist:

16 "And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
17 "For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled.
18 "And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth." (Rev. 17:16-18 NKJ)

Back