Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Does The Enemy Know Who You Are? Part 2

Hidden In Him

Charismatic
Staff member
Does The Enemy Know Who You Are? Part 2

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 6.53.29 PM.png

Does the enemy know who you are? I was interacting with a friend of mine who has a history of witchcraft in her family line, and requested that I pray against ancestral spirits. She is of Native American origin, and they do indeed have a long history of spiritually interacting with the wrong kinds of spirits.

Well, at one point in sharing my ministry goals with her, I started having the following dreams. The meaning was unmistakable, and it was clear someone was now attempting to use witchcraft on me. They went like this:

I saw a sorceress leaning up to a high priest figure seated on a throne, like she was whispering something to him confidentially. He smiled. About a week later, I saw the same man, and he was kneeling at my feet but tying my shoes. Only when he went to tie the other shoe (the right one), he drew up the strings very long, and they began taking the shape of a pentagram in his fingers. They were black strings on black tennis shoes, so I know this was a curse. I had two bundles of newspapers I was taking somewhere, and when he got up, he took one of the bundles with him and disappeared before I could see where he went. It means he's likely placing a curse on her because she may be called to partner with me in ministry. In my dream I then saw the sorceress again. She was seated in a room with lots of tall glass windows and had what looked like elk's horns on her head. There appeared to be a few women/ girls seeking her for advice.

The bundles of newspaper represented the "news" I would be reporting to the world about the kingdom of darkness, and this friend had the same kinds of information and similar abilities, so the curse was to try and separate us so that her news would not be received by the public. It likely won't stand, however, because that kinda stuff executed against believers often just comes back on those who sent it.

As with part 1, should this type of thing concern us as servants of God? Not in the least. The enemy is the one who should be worried, because the body of Christ will destroy his works, and expose him for who he truly is. I report it here simply to say that if you find yourself facing opposition from the kingdom of darkness, it means you are doing something right, and it's making them nervous.

More links will be added to this series as they become available.

Blessings in Christ,
Hidden In Him

Original Thread:

Back