Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ecclesiastes 7:27 ... counting one by one ...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1) Exodus Sixteen - Fifteen = 249
2) Verse Value = 1749
3) 249 + 1749 = 1998
___

1) Verse 249 = 15 | Genesis 10:14 = 24 _ (39) 12 = 3

And Pathrusim-("south region"), and Casluhim-("fortified"), (out of whom came Philistim-"immigrants")(,) and Caphtorim-("a crown").

2) Verse 1749 = 21 | Exodus 9:6 = 15 _ (36) 9

And YHWH did that thing on the morrow, and all the cattle of Egypt died: but of the cattle of the children of Israel died not one=34=7.

3) Verse 1998 = 27 | Exodus 17:14 = 31 _ ( 58) 13 = 4

And YHWH said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of amalek from under heaven.

____

Verse 17457 = 24 | Ecclesiastes 7:27 = 34 _ (58) 13 = 4

Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one=34=7 by one=34=7, to find out the account:

17457727 / 31102 = Verse 9505 = 19 | 1 Kings 22:24 = 46+1 _ (65) 11 = 2 - (66) 12 = 3

But Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah went near, and smote Micaiah on the cheek, and said, Which way went The Spirit of YHWH from me to speak unto thee?

Book 21 - 2117457727 / 31102 = Verse 2465 = 17 | Exodus 32:26 = 58 _ (75) 12 = 3

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on YHWH'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

1) Ecclesiastes Seven - Twenty Seven = 357
2) Verse Value = 803
3) 357 + 803 = 1160
___

1) Verse 357 = 15 | Genesis 14:20 = 34 _ (49) 13 = 4

And blessed be The Most High EL, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

2) Verse 803 = 11 | Genesis 29:7 = 36 _ (47) 11 = 2

And he said, Lo, it is yet high day, neither is it time that the cattle should be gathered together: water ye the sheep, and go and feed them.

3) Verse 1160 = 8 | Genesis 39:10 = 49 _ (57) 12 = 3

And it came to pass, as she spake to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.

15+11+8 = 34
____

Verse 20226 | Jeremiah 51:13

O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

Verse 20227 | Jeremiah 51:14

The LORD of hosts hath sworn by Himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.

1) Jeremiah Fifty One - Fourteen = 273
2) Verse Value = 1442
3) 273 + 1442 = 1715

1) Verse 273 | Genesis 11:6

And YHWH said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

2) Verse 1442 | Genesis 47:21

And as for the people, he removed them to cities from one end of the borders of Egypt even to the other end thereof.

3) Verse 1715 | Exodus 8:4

And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

___

The daughter of babylon, usa usa usa.
501c3 churches are the servants of another master, the god of this world

Revelation 7:4​

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5​

Of the tribe of Judah-(The Jews) were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6​

Of the tribe of Asher were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh were sealed twelve thousand.

7​

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8​

Of the tribe of Zebulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9​

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

After the 144,000 are sealed, then there is a great multitude of people from all nations and tongues gathered.

Obadiah 1: 21​

And saviours H3467 shall come up on Mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be YHWH's.

Revelation 11:15​

And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our YHWH, and of His Messiah; and Adonai YHWH shall reign for ever and ever.

The KJV translates Strong's H3467 in the following manner: save (149x), saviour (15x), deliver (13x), help (12x), preserved (5x), salvation (3x), avenging (2x), at all (1x), avenged (1x), defend (1x), rescue (1x), safe (1x), victory (1x).

The first occurrence of H3467 in Hebrew

Exodus 2:17
And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped H3467 them, and watered their flock.

In order to understand what is going to happen, looking at what happened in the past is required, How YHWH delivered His People is How He is going to do it during the dark and cloudy day, the Great Tribulation.

Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and Elohim requireth that which is past.

Eagle's Wings

Isaiah 4:5​

And YHWH will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion, and upon her Assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

Revelation 14:1​

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Zion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
As Moses and Aaron were the Deliverers that YHWH chose to lead His people out of Egypt , the 144,000 will be those that YHWH chooses to be the Leaders of the Assemblies of Zion, the Greater Exodus from all the nations wherein the children of Israel are scattered.

Look to the past

Exodus 19:4​

Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto Myself.

Revelation 12:14​

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Exodus 13:21

And YHWH went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire , to give them light; to go by day and night:

Jeremiah 16:14​

Therefore, behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that it shall no more be said, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15​

But, YHWH liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither He had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

1 Corinthians 10:1​

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

Ephesians 2:11-12 former gentiles are to consider those that came out in the Egyptian Exodus as their fathers just as he considered them his fathers " All our fathers"

and they were not to be without this knowledge. Their true identity, the very thing "christians" not only are ignorant of but have come up with exactly what they have done with the 1000s of different denominations, replacement theology, replacing His People Israel with a gentile church for which there is no NEW COVENANT

The gospel goes to the Gentiles=Nations and those that are saved become Citizens of Israel and are no longer a citizen of the nations, Transferred into His Kingdom Luke 1:33, The Seed of Abraham, Israel Galatians 3:29 - Isaiah 41:8

YAH's Friend

Psalms 102:16​

When YHWH shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.

Titus 2:13​

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great Elohim and our Saviour YESHUA Mashiahh;

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back