Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi Everyone,

To prefix, this is not a joke or anything dishonest or false.

I live in Australia, which as some of you may know signed on to "The Great Reset".
We had all of our debt wiped and merged into a global government structure.
We have very little freedom here and all of the military, minus a few people have left Australia.

I believe the Tribulation began on September 11th 2021 and since that time it was very evident to most Christians that the Tribulation had begun or we were about to enter it.
Everyone in Australia, minus myself, was recruited into Intelligence.
That is to say, everyone in Australia became a spy.

During this time I was in communication with my partner, which I had met as a result my fight against the One World Government take over of Australia.
Her name is Mary but I call her Emerald.

She is in military intelligence and has my phone number and address but cannot contact me as it would be breaking the law.

My line of thought is as follows, if my phone number and some of her information is public information, It is not breaking the law for her to contact me.

As I am using this post on this forum for my own purposes, you may ask some questions relating to this if you wish.
I will say very firmly though, my responses will be very limited as I cannot devulge a lot of the information I have.
But I will make my responses as interesting and thought provoking as possible without giving anything away that is sensitive in nature.

Anything anyone can do to assist would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank the Administrator of the forum for allowing this post to remain.
I do understand the link to the website had to be removed as per forum rules.

Everyone should see though the situation I am in, I cannot even give out my own personal details.

Back