Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

End Times Stone Monument?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I have some NEW information that's going to blow you away.
So bizarre, it will keep you thinking for a long time:
Here:

http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

or, here: http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

My question is: what's going to be done to reduce the population?
Will the horsemen of the book of Revelation begin riding, soon?
Is this where the prophecies in Revelation, about 1/3 of the waters made bitter,

See Revelation 8:7-12

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

8And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

When was I comparing this to Islam?

This is posted based on it's own merit.

One point is, what might happen to reduce the population?

any thoughts you'd care to express, about how you think the population might be reduced?
perhaps the old people, like me, will be thought of as useless eaters, like Hitler the monster,
said about them.

Hey Robert, good to see you here again!! I just looked at this and it amazed me, yet it truly IS the spirit of antichrist, eh?

They want a 'utopica' here on earth since they have no hope in the Kingdom of God, and I feel pretty sure those who refuse to get with their agenda will be the first to go (namely, true uncompromised believers). In recent months it has become very apparent to me that there is a shadow government, something more powerful than what we see on the surface brainwashing the masses through propaganda and mass media. I'm still trying to educate myself in things concerning NWO and the satanic puppets who conspire in behalf of this antichrist spirit. We can be sure that persecution is coming quickly!

I found this a while back and thought it would be fitting to post here...

"""The gospel of Satan is not a system or revolutionary principles, nor yet a program of anarchy. It does not promote strife and war, but aims at peace and unity.
It seeks not to set the mother against her daughter nor the father against his son, but fosters the fraternal spirit whereby the human race is regarded as one great "brotherhood."
It does not seek to drag down the natural man, but to improve and uplift him. It advocates education and cultivation and appeals to "the best that is within us."
It aims to make this world such a comfortable and congenial habitat that Christ’s absence from it will not be felt and God will not be needed. It endeavors to occupy man so much with this world that he has no time or inclination to think of the world to come.
It propagates the principles of self-sacrifice, charity and benevolence, and is popular with the masses, because it ignores the solemn facts that by nature man is a fallen creature, alienated from the life of God, and dead in trespasses and sins, and that his only hope lies in being born again"""

Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

destiny said:
I just looked at this and it amazed me, yet it truly IS the spirit of antichrist, eh?

In recent months it has become very apparent to me that there is a shadow government, something more powerful than what we see on the surface brainwashing the masses through propaganda and mass media.

Yes, good point. what, though, defines a shadow government?

destiny said:
"""The gospel of Satan is not a system or revolutionary principles, nor yet a program of anarchy. It does not promote strife and war, but aims at peace and unity.
It seeks not to set the mother against her daughter nor the father against his son, but fosters the fraternal spirit whereby the human race is regarded as one great "brotherhood."
It does not seek to drag down the natural man, but to improve and uplift him. It advocates education and cultivation and appeals to "the best that is within us."
It aims to make this world such a comfortable and congenial habitat that Christ’s absence from it will not be felt and God will not be needed. It endeavors to occupy man so much with this world that he has no time or inclination to think of the world to come.
It propagates the principles of self-sacrifice, charity and benevolence, and is popular with the masses, because it ignores the solemn facts that by nature man is a fallen creature, alienated from the life of God, and dead in trespasses and sins, and that his only hope lies in being born again"""

Come quickly Lord Jesus!!

This is excellent. I wonder how many will read it through? I'm going to borrow it.

Back