Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Explain pain-free childbirth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Painful childbirth is a punishment for Eve's actions in Eden, correct?

So how is pain-free childbirth explained, which happens *all the time*? And yes, I've experienced pain free childbirth myself. 100% pain free.

Reactions: JLB

So how is pain-free childbirth explained, which happens *all the time*? And yes, I've experienced pain free childbirth myself. 100% pain free.
Isaiah 66:7 kjv
7. Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

eddif

I don't think it's a good idea to make the exceptions the rule.
e.g. Not every man sweats when he works either.
I think we can go to English and Math for why we look at the exceptions.

In Math we look in the parenthesis to see what is highlighted item.
PEMDAS
Jesus is the center of the good news (gospel).

What kind of ( work );?

If it is physical labor? In a warm environment sweat is necessary to cool the person.

If you are working on tax forms sweat is an indicator of conflicts.

In the midst of a sinful world Jesus needs to be highlighted. His actions really are exceptions.

In language we can highlight the direct object or maybe the indirect object. A personality quirk can move the strangest things into the parenthesis.

I noticed you posted, then withdrew a comment about Israel becoming a nation again. Interesting.

On the day of Pentecost Israel became a new nation in one day, before the persecution (pain) began. The New Jerusalem of the inner man is a new parenthesis statement.

Comments?

eddif

I am of a mind Eve didn't have any children in the garden. Like one before puberty when they were in their innocent state before their minds were opened with good and evil they didn't have sex. They were the only couple and had no outside influences like children today have. So God knowing the result of that knowledge they received informed Eve about the pain of childbirth. No changes were made to her body. Adam and Eve were ejected from the garden and death then entered the world at that point. There is no mention of children being ejected from the garden with them.

Anyhow, many woman give birth without pain. Not a huge percentage probably, since so few know how to live.

I have had two childbirths and they were both pain free. Granted, I had pain meds......but I could have babies nonstop because it was an amazing experience, not traumatic.

It really depends on if you can see the two types of birth.
1. A physical birth
2. A born again spiritual birth.

We must be born again.

Just as physical birth usually has pain , there is also pain at Repentance. Repentance is the seperation from the physical. What must we do to be saved?

Usually there is at least a midwife at physical birth.
There needs to be oversight at the new birth. Not carnal mind oversight, but Holy Spirit directed leading into all truth.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

I have had two childbirths and they were both pain free. Granted, I had pain meds...
I think the farmasuteacals disqualify birth as pain free.

--------------------------

So how is pain-free childbirth explained, which happens *all the time*?

Painful childbirth is more a result of doing wrong things during childhood , teenages, and adult life.

Childbirth without pain (without doctors, without drugs) is not uncommon, just not promoted much for many reasons.

In general, childbirth is painful for women.

There are exceptions to every rule, however. Rather than disconfirming the rule, such exceptions serve instead to highlight and establish the rule. After all, the exception would be unremarkable and go entirely unnoticed if it were commonplace, which is to say, if it conformed to the general rule. But since it departs from the rule in a relatively rare way, the exception is noticed. Without the rule against which the exception is exceptional, there would be no exception. And so, the exception proves the rule rather than disproving it.

Does every serpent kill. No. Does every demon cause problems, yes, but to varying degrees. God was making natural statements there exceptions to the rule. Enoch escaped death and so did Elijah. Its said because they are the end time 2 witnesses. That is a whole another topic.

Each person may have their own explanation, or none, some without pain, some with pain. Whether it is punishment is up to each person's interpretation of Scripture, eh? (or explanation that is)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back