Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Books

myangelsb4u

Pentecostal
Staff member
I hardly read books other than the bible but there are some that I have read that are outstanding -

I hardly read books other than the bible but there are some that I have read that are outstanding -

Wow! I always wondered what happened in the Six Day War, and that would explain it. Something supernatural obviously took place, and I guess now I know part of the reason why...

Outside of scripture, I read published heavenly visions and dreams most of all, whether "published" online or in books.

- Anna Rountree's visions (Heavens Opened, Priestly Bride, Warrior King)
- Kathryn Baxter (Divine Revelation of Hell, Divine Revelation of Satan's Deceptions, others)
- Rick Joyner (The Harvest, The Call, Final Quest, Torch and the Sword)

I used to read specific authors like Rebecca Brown (He Came To Set The Captives Free, Prepare For War), or Michael Brown (Pentecostal Messianic Jew - scholar - who wrote a lot about why the church was not seeing the power of God as much as we used to). Julia Duin had an excellent book on that btw called "Quitting Church."

Then I also read scholarly stuff if I'm into studying, like high end commentaries or lexical works on individual words, but that's not really reading, that's more like research.

I dunno, just stuff. But I love reading about the supernatural. I actually used to read from the dark side on occasion as well. I read some of Crowley's works, and some of Helena Blavatsky. Oh! And I used to read "conspiracy" testimonies on what the darkness is doing, like The Franklin Coverup, and Tranceformation of America, and some of Svali's work online. That's tough reading, but it pays to know what the darkness is doing IMO because it solidifies your worldview that it's a war between God and Satan in the earth for the souls of man. That's the primary theme of the Bible, so it's the lens through which I read the scriptures at all times.

Wow! I always wondered what happened in the Six Day War, and that would explain it. Something supernatural obviously took place, and I guess now I know part of the reason why...

myangelsb4u

You know, it's really amazing the power of intercessory prayer. It's like our Lord's counter to the power of witchcraft.

I won't go into it - most might not believe me and it's too long a story to have to support anyway - but there are a number of things that suggested Crowley's witchcraft was the real source behind the formulation of the NAZI war machine, the commencement of WWII and the Jewish holocaust. Sounds crazy, and even many Christians wouldn't believe that kinda thing, but then it's often the same types who are usually kinda faithless when it comes to believing in the power of God as well. But it's just amazing to think that a group of people praying intensely to the Lord can bring about the end of a war, almost overnight.

But it's because spiritual forces are much stronger than mere natural ones, and carnal human beings often grossly underestimate them.

Back