Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Favorite Sport

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Scott said:
Mine of course is Pro Football, then College Football, then Racing and Hockey.

What is difference between pro- and collegefootball?

By the way, my favorite sports are running, swimming, powerlifting and boxing

College football = smaller egos and more fun to watch
Pro football = huge egos and more commercial breaks with better commercials :-D

It is a completely different game, college tends to move a little slower on the field, more running, more long bombs, but less defense usually. College also has a greater disparity between the defensive player and the offensive, in that a the person on the other side of the ball has a greater chance of being far better or far worst than their opposing player than in the NFL.
I like college because there are usually more big plays too.

KnarfKS said:
College football = smaller egos and more fun to watch
Pro football = huge egos and more commercial breaks with better commercials :-D

It is a completely different game, college tends to move a little slower on the field, more running, more long bombs, but less defense usually. College also has a greater disparity between the defensive player and the offensive, in that a the person on the other side of the ball has a greater chance of being far better or far worst than their opposing player than in the NFL.
I like college because there are usually more big plays too.

So, both are american football? running with ball in hands and ball is elliptic, no circular?

NFL=some team?

Professional Football, the Super Bowl is the most watched event in the world. :-D

Christ_is_great said:
Professional Football, the Super Bowl is the most watched event in the world. :-D

Maybe in the World, but not in Finland and the Scandinavian countries :-D

and the other Europe

okay
to watch:::: college and pro football!! (go bulldogs [UGA] and go PATRIOTS!!! [it's a TOM BRADY thing]

to play:::: SWIMMING!! [ but competition not just spashing a round in a pool!] and volleyball comes in second
|
|
|
|
\ / hehehe

To Watch: Rugby aaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddddddddd wimbledon tennis

To Play: Scuba diving, surfing, skydiving, swimming and rugby are my fav!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to play...........
SOCCER----- its way stinkin' awesome!!!

To watch... college basketball!!! wo0t wo0t

baseball.............. ugh...

Still love Fencing (yes, its the one with the swords):smt065 and have taken a liking to Curling - men take Bronze!!

Still love Baseball - Lets Go Mets!

I would have to say that I would watch baseball over football any day (I get mad at the not so smart football players so its not as fun) :smt041

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back