Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Feeling lost, looking for faith

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

cometomorrow

Hi everybody,
I'm new here and want to introduce myself. I've read this forum several times and have usually found good feedback to the questions and comments of others. My faith is growing, but how can I be sure I am doing everything I need to do? I struggle, but I haven't given up. Many things have brought me to this moment in my life. I don't believe it is by chance that I have found myself trying to strengthen my faith. God has looked after me in this life and guided me to this point. I want very much to turn my life and my will over to God.
in love and prayers to all,
cometomorrow

Losing my love to her faith?

Can anyone recommend a forum that I can share the current pain and growth I am experiencing in a love relationship that has shaken my foundation and has led me to strengthen my faith?
in love and prayers,
cometomorrow

Welcome to the forums, cometommorow. To talk with fellow believers post in Christian talk and advice. If your looking to talk with a specific group, look toward the bottom for the specialty sections. Blessings.

WELCOME!!!

It may help to know that you aren't the only one who struggles. I had years of struggles, which you can read in my testimony.

Hello and welcome.

icon_welcome.gif

Welcome to the forums! I trust that you will find at least some of the answers you seek. God bless.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back