Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Freedom of Religion....Abolished ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

Jay T

For the Mark of the Beast, to occur, Freedom of Religion MUST be abolished ....FIRST !

But then, isn't that what the Bible says will happen ?

Revelation 13:15 "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

Remember one fact, while reading this.......a beast, is defined, in the Bible as a nation, or Kingdom (Daniel 7:23....."Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth...."

No the Bible does not say freedom of religion must be abolished first. Quite the contrary: 2 Thess 2:3
3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
KJV

What Paul is describing appears later on in the book of Revelation: Rev 3:14-18
14: And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
15: I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16: So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17: Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
KJV

This is the blind, and spiritually naked Church soon to become Apostate. These people will actually support the Anti-Christ, and promote him to the world. Much as you have seen happen in the last 6 years.

The Harlot that rides on the Great Red Dragon of Revelation chapter 17 is that Apostate Church. The nation of Israel were the first people of God to turn away from him to the World, their eyes were filled with the riches of Babylon = The Mother Of All Harlots. Soon her children will do likewise, well for that matter; it is already so.

We are approaching the end of this earth's history, and Satan is working as never before. He is striving to act as director of the Christian world (2 Corinthians 11:14,15).

With an intensity that is marvelous he is working with his lying wonders. Satan is represented as walking about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He desires to embrace the whole world in his confederacy. Hiding his deformity under the garb of Christianity, he assumes the attributes of a Christian.......

The Word of God declares that when it suits the enemy's purpose, he will through his agencies manifest so great a power under a pretense of Christianity that, "if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect" [Matt. 24:24].
As the spirits will profess faith in the Bible and manifest respect for the institutions of the church, their work will be accepted as a manifestation of divine power.

The strongest bulwark of vice in our world is not the iniquitous life of the abandoned sinner or the degraded outcast; it is that life which otherwise appears virtuous, honorable, and noble, but in which one sin is fostered, one vice indulged. . . . Genius, talent, sympathy, even generous and kindly deeds, may thus become decoys of Satan to entice souls over the precipice of ruin.

Jay makes a great point. Revelation does indeed suggest all the world would be required to worship the Beast or suffer the consequences. That hardly sounds like freedom of religion as we know it. The objective of the antichrist (or false messiah), is not world political domination but world religious domination. He will deceive MANY into worshipping him. How he does it remains to be seen, but it will happen and has been happenning SO slowly and deliberately, many will not know it is happenning until it is too late.

Vic C. said:
Jay makes a great point. Revelation does indeed suggest all the world would be required to worship the Beast or suffer the consequences. That hardly sounds like freedom of religion as we know it. The objective of the antichrist (or false messiah), is not world political domination but world religious domination. He will deceive MANY into worshipping him. How he does it remains to be seen, but it will happen and has been happenning SO slowly and deliberately, many will not know it is happenning until it is too late.
Good Point you make, Vic.

Satan is not going to tell everyone that he is going to deceive them, but will do it in such a way, as to make them think it is the truth, that they are following.

Again, I say.....pay very close attention, to the Biblical test, as to who has the truth (Isaiah 8:20).

Back