Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Funny Bones

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Sweet Clementine

Ok this is it! Sibling rivalry has taken it's toll in my home! The weather, the long grey days it's all coming to ahead. My oldest daughter hit her funny bone on accident going down the stairwell (I think she was sock sliding but didn't catch her). Her younger sister got jealous (second to eldest) because she wants to hit her funny bones too!!!!
Maybe it's cabin fever over here but how on earth are you other parents coping? I'm looking for a new method of coping w/ the dull drums then again maybe I just need calgon moment!
I'm hearing hot cross buns for the zillionth time right now! HELP!!!

Our kids have been home all week from school because of snow and ice. Fortunately I made it to work, but my wife is about to go nuts. She would like some tips on how to cope also.

I'm some what comforted that I'm not the only one going thru this! As soon as I come up with a good coping skill I will share it lol!
How many are y'all managing? I've got 5 and counting.

I live in Californis where it never snows and hardly ever rains. Like last week it was in the upper 70s and this week it has been in the mid 70s. The only proplem here is should we go the the beach or go skiing in the mountains :roll: Sorry :-?

Drake said:
I live in Californis where it never snows and hardly ever rains. Like last week it was in the upper 70s and this week it has been in the mid 70s. The only proplem here is should we go the the beach or go skiing in the mountains :roll: Sorry :-?

Oh, to have such a problem.

We have 3 kids, 13 (girl!!!), 10 and 5.

I'm not out east so it's not so bad here but I do relish the day the sun will perk up and shine again.
Right now I'm doing the all the children have gone to play at Grammie and Oppa's dance. It's a wonderful little jig!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back