Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Future Provisions

As many of you are aware, Caroline and I are getting married in just over four months. Needless to say, there are lots of things we need God's hand over, but something that concerns me most is providing for Caroline and I once we are married. I have a bare minimum paying position at our college, and it seems it may not cut it when June arrives. I have been told several times by my boss that he would like to make my position more barable than it is now. He's not sure if he'll be able to convince the powers that be to expand this particular position or not. However, I do know that God is able to provide for this situation, possibly in ways I could not ever expect. I just want to ask for your prayer and support now, because it's never too early to seek god's help for our futures.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Congradualtions and Best wishes for you both as you begin life a new in 4 months together. God Bless you.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

Praises are in order! Yesterday, despite the current economic climate, I was given a full-time Salary position! It's not much more than I was making before, but when Caroline and I figured the kind of budget we would need, it looks as though we may have just enough to get by.

While this is an answer to prayer, I would like to still ask for prayers in that God provide me with another small source of income for those things which we cannot expect. I have a degree in Christian Studies and I know my calling is to preach. I believe that God is able to open the doors so that I may be able to preach Bi-Vocationaly. It will require greater discipline on my part in several areas, but It will be far worth it to grow in my faith and to live with a bit of comfort with Caroline.

Tim~

What a wonderful witness of the life of Christ that you would seek His kingdom first, and prefer it to "comforts" for you and Caroline. :thumb So many young men would be more concerned that they be honored by thier wife as provider, than to be honored by God as His servant, even if that means fewer comforts. I pray this salaried position God has granted you, also offers you two the benefits of your medical dental and vision needs.

May our Lord guide you as you desire to preach His word in to a deeper relationship with Him and an even stronger foundation in His word. May He give you all things, according to His riches in Christ Jesus, as you fulfill His call on your life by faith. May He abundantly bless the adventure ahead of you both as you enter into the witnessing life of the "Bride of Christ" to the world. :yes

In the name of Jesus Christ, for the glory of God, I ask. :amen

bonnie

Back