Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Gal.3:13

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a treeGal.3:13 NKJV

“If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree, “his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God. Deut. 21.22-23

This makes no sense.

“If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree,
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Deu 21:23 - “his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God. Deut.21:22-23

This makes perfect sense.

False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

they did tear me, and ceased not: Psa.35:15

Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me. Psa.36:26 KJV

the LORD hates.....hands that shed innocent blood,. Pro.6;16-17 ESV

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a treeGal.3:13 NKJV

“If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree, “his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God. Deut. 21.22-23

This makes no sense.

“If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree,
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Deu 21:23 - “his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God. Deut.21:22-23

This makes perfect sense.
I am lost. I do not understand your point.

Back