Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

George W Bush - The Worst President in the History of US?

• 1. By FAR the worst - In fact "worst" doesnt even cover it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. I Love old dubbya!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

Soma-Sight

I believe this goes without saying.

Where do you even start?

Is it the lying, the surplus turned deficit, the stupidity, the moronic speeches????

Feel free to chime in.....

I like how he has controlled the border, signed every bill Congress has handed him, and put a homosexual rights activist on the Supreme Court. There are so many great things about Bush that it was hard to pick a few to list.

Nobody'll be able to top Grant as the worst. Besides we're way to close up, historically, to even begin to think of throwing that kind of label around.

William Henry Harrison is my favorite. :wink:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back