Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

God's Grace Is Already Extended To You

People do not realize what God has already done for them through Christ Jesus. But, God has already released grace and mercy to everyone and it's available for everyone through Christ Jesus. And God desires that you accept it, 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. A lot of people have the wrong idea of how God is. People think that God is waiting to condemn them or He's waiting to punish them, but God would rather show mercy that judgement. That's why 2 Peter 3:9 says, 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. God is not willing that any should perish, so God is not looking to condemn you. And God has already done somethings to show his great love for you because that's who He is. Notice, what Romans 5:8 says, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

People don't understand what God has already done for them. God came down from heaven, Jesus was God in the flesh. 2 Timothy 3:16 says that God was manifest in the flesh. He came down from heaven and bore your sins in his own body (1 Peter 2:24). And when Jesus was going through the cross God put man in Christ, you were baptized into Christ. Colossians 2:12 says, Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Ephesians 2:5,6 says, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) [6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. And because you were baptized into Christ it is recorded in heaven that what he did you did because you were in him. Hebrews 7:9 ERV reads, The Levite priests receive their gifts from the people. But we could say that Levi himself gave a tenth part of what he had to Melchizedek. When Abraham gave his tenth part to Melchizedek, it was like Levi was there inside him. At that time, Levi was not yet born, but Abraham was his ancestor.

Notice, because Levi was in Abraham when he paid tithes to Melchizedek you could say he paid tithes to Melchizedek when Abraham did because he was in him. And God followed that same principle when He put you in Christ Jesus so it's recorded in heaven that what Jesus did you did because you were in him. That's why the scriptures say you were buried with him, raised with him, ascended with him and is seated with him, now. That's what God has done for everyone, already. All that has been done for you in Christ, but you don't receive the benefits of what Jesus did for you until you receive him. God showed me as an example it's just like a class action law suite. You can be in a class action law suite and win, but if you don't accept the money then you don't get the benefits of the victory. Jesus won the victory for you, but if you don't receive him then you don't receive the benefits of what he did for you. And if your spirit departs your body and Jesus is not your Lord and Savior then you have to pay for your sins yourself.

And Romans 6:23 says, For the wages of sin is death, well, death is separation. So, you will be eternally separated from God, which is hell. It's not that God hates people and sends them to hell, but that's the price of sin. Jesus paid the price for you, but because you didn't receive him you have to pay the price. But God doesn't want that as you read above God wants everyone to be saved. God worked hard to bring you salvation and He wants the fruits of his labor, He wants you saved. But, all He can do is present it to you, but you have to accept/receive it. That's when you get the benefits of what God has done for you. That's when you can walk in the benefits of what God has done for you in this life, here on earth. You are not out of reach of God's extended hand of grace. It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen.

People do not realize what God has already done for them through Christ Jesus. But, God has already released grace and mercy to everyone and it's available for everyone through Christ Jesus. And God desires that you accept it, 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. A lot of people have the wrong idea of how God is. People think that God is waiting to condemn them or He's waiting to punish them, but God would rather show mercy that judgement. That's why 2 Peter 3:9 says, 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. God is not willing that any should perish, so God is not looking to condemn you. And God has already done somethings to show his great love for you because that's who He is. Notice, what Romans 5:8 says, But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

People don't understand what God has already done for them. God came down from heaven, Jesus was God in the flesh. 2 Timothy 3:16 says that God was manifest in the flesh. He came down from heaven and bore your sins in his own body (1 Peter 2:24). And when Jesus was going through the cross God put man in Christ, you were baptized into Christ. Colossians 2:12 says, Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Ephesians 2:5,6 says, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) [6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. And because you were baptized into Christ it is recorded in heaven that what he did you did because you were in him. Hebrews 7:9 ERV reads, The Levite priests receive their gifts from the people. But we could say that Levi himself gave a tenth part of what he had to Melchizedek. When Abraham gave his tenth part to Melchizedek, it was like Levi was there inside him. At that time, Levi was not yet born, but Abraham was his ancestor.

Notice, because Levi was in Abraham when he paid tithes to Melchizedek you could say he paid tithes to Melchizedek when Abraham did because he was in him. And God followed that same principle when He put you in Christ Jesus so it's recorded in heaven that what Jesus did you did because you were in him. That's why the scriptures say you were buried with him, raised with him, ascended with him and is seated with him, now. That's what God has done for everyone, already. All that has been done for you in Christ, but you don't receive the benefits of what Jesus did for you until you receive him. God showed me as an example it's just like a class action law suite. You can be in a class action law suite and win, but if you don't accept the money then you don't get the benefits of the victory. Jesus won the victory for you, but if you don't receive him then you don't receive the benefits of what he did for you. And if your spirit departs your body and Jesus is not your Lord and Savior then you have to pay for your sins yourself.

And Romans 6:23 says, For the wages of sin is death, well, death is separation. So, you will be eternally separated from God, which is hell. It's not that God hates people and sends them to hell, but that's the price of sin. Jesus paid the price for you, but because you didn't receive him you have to pay the price. But God doesn't want that as you read above God wants everyone to be saved. God worked hard to bring you salvation and He wants the fruits of his labor, He wants you saved. But, all He can do is present it to you, but you have to accept/receive it. That's when you get the benefits of what God has done for you. That's when you can walk in the benefits of what God has done for you in this life, here on earth. You are not out of reach of God's extended hand of grace. It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen.
Amen !
God and His Son have provided all we need to walk as Jesus walked.

Back