Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Gog

Moscow was named for Meshech according to the oldest Slavic-Russian history book.
In the Kievan Synopsis (1674), Moscow (Moskva) was founded by King Mosokh son of Japheth (i.e. Meshech), and was named for him.

The Kievan Synopsis was the first textbook on the subject of Russian history written in any Slavic language. It was rather popular until the mid-19th century and survived some thirty editions. The book began with the history of the origins and lifestyle of the Slavs and ended with the mid-17th century in the first edition.

Ezekiel 38:3

And say, Thus saith Adonai YHWH; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Persia - Iran is a ally of The Russian Federation

Ethiopia is a strong ally of Russian Federation - Ethiopia was the first country on the African continent with which Russia established diplomatic relations.

Libya - Russia also regards Libya as one of its strongest allies in the Arab world. -

Putin's Libya Bases Push Is New Regional Worry for US

Allies: All As Prophesied

putin kissing the quran in Chechnya

Egypt has rejected economic sanctions against Russia. In fact, the country has encouraged the Mir -(Russian Central Bank)payment system to stimulate Russian trade and tourism with Egypt.

Daniel 11:43

“He shall have power over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels.

44 “But news from the east-(China) and the north-(Turkey) shall trouble him-(antichrist); therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many.

The Russian Federation is located to the uttermost north geographically from Jerusalem, Israel, although Turkey is to Israel's north, it is not to Israel's uttermost north.

Ezekiel 38:15

And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:

parts H3411 The Far Side , Extreme, Uttermost ~ The Furthest North

Gog does not invade Israel till a thousand years after the resurection of Israel in Ezekiel 37 and Revelation 20.

Ezekiel 37
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

In fact,the saints of Israel will be reigning with Messiah in the land of Israel before Gog invades.

Ezekiel 37
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

Revelation 20 is about the resurection in Ezekiel 37 and the invasion of Gog in Ezekiel 38

Revelation 20

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

First things first.
The beast which now calls itself by the name Israel will be destroyed.Then the kingdom will be given to the true Israel.
The son of God.

Exodus 4:22
Then say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son,

The kingdom of heaven will be taken from the beast and given to the saints of God in Christ.
This is fulfilled a thousand years before Gog invades the land of Israel.(Son of God,)

Mathew 21:43
Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Daniel 7
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

The kingdom of heaven will be taken from the beast and given to the saints of God in Christ.
This is fulfilled a thousand years before Gog invades the land of Israel.(Son of God,)

Mathew 21:43
Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

Daniel 7
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Ezekiel 38

8​

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9​

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10​

Thus saith the Adonai YHWH; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11​

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

The Mountains of Israel are the location that the nations consider to be the occupied territories, without walls, bars or gates.

Joel 3:2
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land.

Jehoshaphat = YHWH Judges, the valley of YHWH's Judgement.

Joel 3:6
The children also of Judah-(Jews) and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

sold unto the Grecians, The origin of representative democracy by Voting

Ezekiel 36:5
Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

The United Nations General Assembly is likely to vote next week on a Palestinian draft resolution demanding Israel end "its unlawful presence in the Occupied Palestinian Territory" within six months.

The Arab Group, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Non-Aligned Movement on Monday asked for the 193-member UN General Assembly to vote on Sept. 18. The language of the eight-page draft resolution could change before it is put to a vote.

Aug. 13, 2024

Russian President Vladimir Putin reiterated his calls for Palestinian statehood in a meeting with Palestinian National Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday.

“We believe that in order to ensure lasting, reliable and stable peace in the region, it’s necessary to… create a full-fledged Palestinian state,” Putin told Abbas at the presidential residence outside Moscow.

He shall confirm a covenant with many

Confirm - Gawbar = Strenghten
With Many Adjective

The anti-christ confirms, strenghtens a covenant that already exists with many.

The roadmap for peace, two states living side by side in peace and security.

The AC does not make a covenant, he gives strength to a pre-existing covenant, the covenant of death

TASS_73045928.jpg
Vladimir Putin and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Last edited:
Have you tried understanding the word of God?

You can find it here.

Revelation 20
20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Ezekiel 38

8​

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9​

Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10​

Thus saith the Adonai YHWH; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11​

And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

The Mountains of Israel are the location that the nations consider to be the occupied territories, without walls, bars or gates.

Joel 3:2
I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for My people and for My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted My land.

Jehoshaphat = YHWH Judges, the valley of YHWH's Judgement.

Joel 3:6
The children also of Judah-(Jews) and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.

sold unto the Grecians, The origin of representative democracy by Voting

Ezekiel 36:5
Therefore thus saith Adonai YHWH; Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed My land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

The United Nations General Assembly is likely to vote next week on a Palestinian draft resolution demanding Israel end "its unlawful presence in the Occupied Palestinian Territory" within six months.

The Arab Group, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation and the Non-Aligned Movement on Monday asked for the 193-member UN General Assembly to vote on Sept. 18. The language of the eight-page draft resolution could change before it is put to a vote.

Aug. 13, 2024

Russian President Vladimir Putin reiterated his calls for Palestinian statehood in a meeting with Palestinian National Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Tuesday.

“We believe that in order to ensure lasting, reliable and stable peace in the region, it’s necessary to… create a full-fledged Palestinian state,” Putin told Abbas at the presidential residence outside Moscow.

He shall confirm a covenant with many

Confirm - Gawbar = Strenghten
With Many Adjective

The anti-christ confirms, strenghtens a covenant that already exists with many.

The roadmap for peace, two states living side by side in peace and security.

The AC does not make a covenant, he gives strength to a pre-existing covenant, the covenant of death

TASS_73045928.jpg
Vladimir Putin and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

Putin can't beat the little sisters of the poor next door,much less a nuclear power .

Give Russia another thousand years to rebuild after this humiliating war with Ukraine is over.

Putin can't beat the little sisters of the poor next door,much less a nuclear power .

Give Russia another thousand years to rebuild after this humiliating war with Ukraine is over.

Since Russia's invasion, the United States has provided Ukraine with around $75 billion in military, financial and humanitarian aid.

"Other NATO allies and partners have provided over $100 billion," the secretary general said. "So, our support is an example of true transatlantic burden-sharing, and it is making a real difference every day."

These packages include F-16 equipment and spare parts and air defense capabilities. "A group of allies is coming together with the goal of delivering one million drones to Ukraine," he said. "Twenty NATO allies have also agreed to form a demining coalition. All of this will help to save Ukrainian lives."

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3678551/nato-leader-highlights-programs-to-increase-defense-deterrence/

US Cancels Latest Oil Reserve Refill Plan Amid High Prices

Bloomberg.com
https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › us-cancels...
Apr 3, 2024 — The Biden administration won't move forward with its latest plans to buy oil for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve amid rising prices.

Biden lets slip during interview US low on artillery ...New York Post

https://nypost.com › 2023/07/09 › biden-lets-slip-during...

Last edited:
Since Russia's invasion, the United States has provided Ukraine with around $75 billion in military, financial and humanitarian aid.

"Other NATO allies and partners have provided over $100 billion," the secretary general said. "So, our support is an example of true transatlantic burden-sharing, and it is making a real difference every day."

These packages include F-16 equipment and spare parts and air defense capabilities. "A group of allies is coming together with the goal of delivering one million drones to Ukraine," he said. "Twenty NATO allies have also agreed to form a demining coalition. All of this will help to save Ukrainian lives."

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3678551/nato-leader-highlights-programs-to-increase-defense-deterrence/

That's why I call Ukraine the little sisters of the poor.
And Russia can't beat the little sisters of the poor.Russia is having to get weapons from North Korea and Iran because it can't keep up with the war next door.
Russia is in no way ready to take on a nuclear power when it can't even beat its little poor next door neighbor.

As for the land of unwalled villages.Ezekiel calls that the land of Israel.The people living there who have been resurected from the dead and brought up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37 will be living in safety without the need for walls or bars.Everyone of them are safe because they can't be killed.Revelstion 20 says they do not suffer a second death.

Ezekiel 38

Unlike the people who live in Israel today who sin and are not safe,the resurected saints who dwell in Israel when Gog invades can't die again. They are all safe .

Ezekiel 38

"and they shall dwell safely all of them."

The people in Israel today are not safe and are not protected by God.All the dead Israelis from Oct 7 would testify to that if they could.

That's why I call Ukraine the little sisters of the poor.
And Russia can't beat the little sisters of the poor.Russia is having to get weapons from North Korea and Iran because it can't keep up with the war next door.
Russia is in no way ready to take on a nuclear power when it can't even beat its little poor next door neighbor.

As for the land of unwalled villages.Ezekiel calls that the land of Israel.The people living there who have been resurected from the dead and brought up out of their graves in Ezekiel 37 will be living in safety without the need for walls or bars.Everyone of them are safe because they can't be killed.Revelstion 20 says they do not suffer a second death.

Ezekiel 38

Unlike the people who live in Israel today who sin and are not safe,the resurected saints who dwell in Israel when Gog invades can't die again. They are all safe .

The last verse in the chapter
Hosea 5:

15​

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

Luke 19:44
And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Matthew 23:39
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is He that cometh in the name of YHWH.

The Tribe of Judah returns to the Land of Israel not believing that YESHUA is their Messiah, Then when they go to war with the nations, YHWH fights for them, and they look upon Him = Aleph Taw Whom they pierced and mourn as a nation.

Since you say the Jews in Israel are not real Jews, you're going to be crushed to powder

Or should we expect that another people calling themselves Jews that will replace the ones there now and when the nations surround them, then YHWH pours His Spirit on them-(those Jews) and they will look upon YESHUA?

You're led by a spirit of error, not knowing the scriptures.

There are currently 300 Jewish Messianic Congregations in Israel, Jews that Believe in YESHUA as their Messiah

A land the size of New Jersey

Zechariah 12

1​

The burden of the word of YHWH for Israel, saith YHVH, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2​

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people-(nations) round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3​

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people-(nations) : all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people-(nations) of the earth be gathered together against it.

4​

In that day, saith YHWH, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open Mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5​

And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in YHWH of hosts their Elohim.

6​

In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7​

YHWH also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

8​

In that day shall YHVH defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as Elohim, as The Angel of YHWH before them.

9​

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10​

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Hosea 6

1​

Come, and let us return unto YHWH: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.

2​

After two days He will revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

It's almost been 2000 years and the dry bones have been coming to life, most noticeable in the Hebrew roots movement.

Peter said not to be ignorant that a day was to YHWH as a thousand years, a thousand years as a day

YESHUA returned to His Place because they did not know the time of their visitation

The Third Day is the Millenium, Blessed and Holy is he that hath their part in the first resurrection, they will be priests of God.

His people perish for lack of knowledge and will not be priests unto Him, because they forgot the Torah Hosea 4:6

Last edited:
The last verse in the chapter
Hosea 5:

15​

I will go and return to My place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early.

Luke 19:44
And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Matthew 23:39
For I say unto you, Ye shall not see Me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is He that cometh in the name of YHWH.

The Tribe of Judah returns to the Land of Israel not believing that YESHUA is their Messiah, Then when they go to war with the nations, YHWH fights for them, and they look upon Him = Aleph Taw Whom they pierced and mourn as a nation.

Since you say the Jews in Israel are not real Jews, you're going to be crushed to powder

Or should we expect that another people calling themselves Jews that will replace the ones there now and when the nations surround them, then YHWH pours His Spirit on them-(those Jews) and they will look upon YESHUA?

You're led by a spirit of error, not knowing the scriptures.

There are currently 300 Jewish Messianic Congregations in Israel, Jews that Believe in YESHUA as their Messiah

A land the size of New Jersey

Zechariah 12

1​

The burden of the word of YHWH for Israel, saith YHVH, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2​

Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people-(nations) round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3​

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people-(nations) : all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people-(nations) of the earth be gathered together against it.

4​

In that day, saith YHWH, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open Mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

5​

And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in YHWH of hosts their Elohim.

6​

In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem.

7​

YHWH also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah.

8​

In that day shall YHVH defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as Elohim, as The Angel of YHWH before them.

9​

And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10​

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for Him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for Him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Hosea 6

1​

Come, and let us return unto YHWH: for He hath torn, and He will heal us; He hath smitten, and He will bind us up.

2​

After two days He will revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight.

It's almost been 2000 years and the dry bones have been coming to life, most noticeable in the Hebrew roots movement.

Peter said not to be ignorant that a day was to YHWH as a thousand years, a thousand years as a day

YESHUA returned to His Place because they did not know the time of their visitation

The Third Day is the Millenium, Blessed and Holy is he that hath their part in the first resurrection, they will be priests of God.

His people perish for lack of knowledge and will not be priests unto Him, because they forgot the Torah Hosea 4:6
You are led by something other than the spirit of God.You say all Jews dwell safely while they are dying.

Ezekiel 38:8
'and they shall dwell safely all of them."

You claim the people who are dying and being killed are all safe.Millions more will die as you say they all dwell safely.

You are led by something other than the spirit of God.You say all Jews dwell safely while they are dying.

Ezekiel 38:8
'and they shall dwell safely all of them."

You claim the people who are dying and being killed are all safe.Millions more will die as you say they all dwell safely.
In Gaza prior to October 7th 2023 attack that took place on vladimir putin's birthday, there were large banners with putin's image on one of them alongside some of their esteemed islamic clerics hanging off of buildings in the Gaza.

The first shots have already been fired, prior the massacre they were living safely, If not they wouldn't have had the festival where the massacre occurred.

It's happening and since you're already blind, you're incapable of seeing it

English Ordinal A1 B2 C3

vladimir vladimirovich putin was born on 10.7.1952 _____ 10+7 = 17 = 8 _ 1952 = 17 = 8

1st) Until on 31.12.1999, Yeltsin unexpectedly resigned and Putin became Acting President of the Russian Federation.

Result: 17251 Days

Verse 17251 | Proverbs 29:26

Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from YHWH.

Verse Number 1+7+2+5+1 = 16 = 7

vladimir = 88 = 16 = 7

Verse Address 29+26 = 55 =10=1 \ satan=55

vladimirovich = 145 = 10 = 1

Total (16+55) 71 = 8

putin = 80 = 8

2nd) Until on 14.3.2004, putin was elected to the presidency for a second term, receiving 71% of the vote.

Result 18786 Days

Verse 18786 = 30 | Isaiah 57:20 = 77 _ (107) 8

But the=33+wicked=55=88 are like the troubled sea=155, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up=80 mire and dirt.

Standard Hebrew Value

פוטין - (putin) = 155

Last edited:

Russia-Ukraine war | Putin: Long-range arms for Kyiv would mean war with NATO | Breaking 9.12.2024​

Read about the near future of the USA, aka "the daughter of babylon" in Revelation 18, Jeremiah 50-51, Isaiah 47

At least 9 times the people living in the daughter of babylon are warned to flee, run for their lives, out of the country in order to survive when her judgment comes.

As the USA has made refugees by her wars all around the world, as she has done to others, repay unto her double.

___

The end of the Exile for the whole house of Israel happens After the Gog - Magog war, where it will take 7 months to bury the dead.

Ezekiel 39

25​

Therefore thus saith the ADONAY YHVH; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for My holy name;

26​

After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against Me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

27​

When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;

Which by itself refutes Shilohsfoal belief that the gog - magog war happens at the end of the Millennium, but will he understand? There's not a single chance, none whatsoever. He has been given over.

Last edited:
Back