Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Good prayer for change of world?

And what if only hundreds of thousands of people prayed every day for God to destroy all the dark beings on this planet and all the beings that parasitise on good peoples, and also to protect us for the rest of our lives?
...but that won't happen..because they think God doesn't exist..or because they wrote this and that in the Bible...and that's why it turned out like this here...
The great tribulation is going to start this year 😉 I wish you all good luck...
+
A lot of people have a contract with the devil, they have good lives for them, at the expense of others, because here it is divided into those who have and those who suffer, and then they probably voted in court to rewrite the Bible, slander the priest, and so on ..
.. Now they are telling us that the last rites are coming and so on. And is it the first time? Or on the twentieth?

And what if only hundreds of thousands of people prayed every day for God to destroy all the dark beings on this planet and all the beings that parasitise on good peoples, and also to protect us for the rest of our lives?
...but that won't happen..because they think God doesn't exist..or because they wrote this and that in the Bible...and that's why it turned out like this here...
The great tribulation is going to start this year 😉 I wish you all good luck...
+
A lot of people have a contract with the devil, they have good lives for them, at the expense of others, because here it is divided into those who have and those who suffer, and then they probably voted in court to rewrite the Bible, slander the priest, and so on ..
.. Now they are telling us that the last rites are coming and so on. And is it the first time? Or on the twentieth?
Interesting

I agree the cleansing of the earth will start within the next few months; but luck has nothing to do with it. It is all about the choices of each individual. Make a bad choice, suffer the consequences.....make a good choice, and you might just encounter an Angel who will lead you to safety.

That "contract with the devil" stuff is always amusing......the devil has nothing to do with anything, it's just an excuse for people to do evil things. When you can't make sense of why God allows so much of this evil, it's easy just to blame the devil.....the devil made me do it.

If God wanted a bunch of robots to serve Him; then He would create just that. But Our Father wants His Children to serve and obey Him; or else. There are so many things about the Angel's that men do not know; and the time to separate the wheat from the tares is close.

Pretty much every war throughout the history of man has been fought over either wealth or religion; one nation coveting the wealth of another, or one nation wanting to control the religious beliefs of another (to control the people). The Roman Church is a fine example, they financed a whole lot of wars against the "pagan's" back in the day; not to mention the Crusades.

Please don't get me wrong, I do not mean to disparage the Catholic's in any way; but that idol worship is something they will have to answer for to God.

A contract for what exactly ?

Link ? Proof ?
For example, I know a lot of people in just a small town, they were mostly good and poor, and there was a lot of unhappiness and illness or other fates in the families, some thought they had to be cursed, but there was always one or more people in that family who were all their lives beautiful and successful and mostly rich... the same with different pairs of friends... I actually remembered a lot of such groups and I'm almost sure that someone there is a parasite on someone and it was definitely signed by some kind of contract with darkness; )

Back