Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

"GREAT SIGNS WILL SOON COME, ANNOUNCEMENTING THE COMING EVENTS TO MAN" Message of Jesus Christ

Praised be God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. We invite you to listen to one of the messages of Jesus Christ, delivered to the mystic Luz de Maria de Bonilla. The message was approved by Bishop Juan Abelardo Mata Guevar, who stated: I declare that I have not found any doctrinal error that would be contrary to faith, morals and good habits, for which I give these publications IMPRIMATUR. We cordially encourage you to listen to this very important message.

Beloved children of My Sacred Heart: My heavenly hosts remain attentive, guiding you, fighting against human selfishness, so that you take again the path I have marked out for you. My Mother, the Queen of Angels, remains responsible for the Heavenly Hosts, so that your traveling companions will guide and enlighten you. Your Celestial Brothers, wholly faithful to My Will, guide you. Man rebels and does not listen to them, it is a constant struggle. Right now evil is fighting to steal the souls of My children. I call you to be aware of My calls, I invite you to be faithful. I encourage my priests consecrated to me, men and women religious, to proclaim my love and my truth. My Truth, My Love and My predilection for every man cannot be hidden from man, from My People.

The Cosmos itself marvels at My Heart's infinite Love for every human being, because every soul is the fruit of My Sacrifice on the Cross. Each of the announcements emanating from the Divine Will has been fulfilled and the rest will be fulfilled. Not so that you are afraid, but so that you realize that you must return to My House quickly, that you must listen to My Calls and My Mother's Calls with attention, not only in your mind and your thoughts, but above all in your heart. I encourage my consecrated people not to forget that I am present at the moment of consecration and they must treat Me with love, in such a way that the same love extends to my faithful, so that they go to receive Me with devotion. My people, do not lose heart for a moment. I hold your hand and before the impending purification of my Church, my protective hand approaches, my word that guides, my heart that loves and my footsteps that you can follow.

. You should not be so much afraid of what is coming, but rather afraid of losing Eternal Life. Be merciful and just at the same time. Do not allow the merchants to enter you, trying to distance you from My Word. I have acted to defend My Father's House and you must act to expel those merchants whose human ego, through mind and thought, constantly seeks into your heart to take you away for a while from the unity you maintain with My Father. home. BIG SIGNS WILL COME SOON. My people remain strong and strong because they trust in My Word and know that I protect them and do not leave them even for a moment.

In the community of my people, gather together in prayer. You have been warned of serious moments for man, and I mention them again. These are the moments when fire emerges from the depths of the Earth, causing great destruction. The sky will turn red, announcing to man the coming of events; the waters will increase their flow and it is appropriate that the sea embrace the earth. Mankind will despise holy men. Children, what you have cherished in your mind and heart with the desire to imitate the saints, do not hold back, reveal it in yourself, start a radical change now. My children must remain aware of the need for this inner change now!

Creation affirms its Yes to My Will and in this act man was left alone and therefore unprotected from the unity that all Creation holds. The time will come - it is written - in which mankind will suffer as never before. Beloved children, the sun will make you shiver. Nature calls out to man for his future. Creation not only does not recognize man, but misses him and loves him because he is My creation. The cosmos is My creation, as is what is contained within it. Nature looks at man with love and pain. Unite in one feeling in My Love. I call you to divine love, one feeling for good is a flame that ignites My Heart.

Beloved children: Without hunger harmony is easy, without trials the paths are straight, without stumbling everyone goes forward. This is not the reality of those who are Mine, rather it is the path of those who dwell in the verbal, where evil does not touch them so as not to cause them discomfort. My people are tested and in the flame of fire, there I form My greatest children. How far you stray from this Word of Mine! I do not see the aspects that those who are of the world see. I speak and captivate with the truth of My Being, not with splendid applause or false pretenses. I cannot start the New Earth without cleaning up the present dirt that man has covered it with. you deny My Justice to justify perversity; being God, I would lower My King Being if I did not act before the righteous are executed.

Do not deny the reality of your life, explore yourself thoroughly, without measure or limitation, so that you may see yourself in spirit and in truth. This is a call to return, a call to change, to change in every aspect, because one who lives a double life attached to sin cannot be called my child. I remain beside you attentive to the slightest way in which I can penetrate you, correct you, help you, gather you and lead you to My Love. Beloved children, Creation came from My Father's Hand and protected you, providing you with a roof over your head and even daily food and clothing. What was the man's response? Absolute abuse of My creation, quenching and mercilessly destroying everything. What was created was for good, and you reacted badly by consuming and stepping on little by little what you found.

The Earth asks for protection against the perverse hand of man who, losing the awareness of Love, turns his back on it. Time is no longer time, you have entered a moment of moments. You cannot deny My Creation's ties to the Earth; everything came from My Father's Hand and everything communicates with each other: the Moon influences the Earth, the Sun stays directly above the Earth, the stars give man direction, and man, what does he give? Worldly answers instead of conscious solutions, because man will not repair the harm done, even if science can hide the truth from those who are Mine, small and simple. Pray My Beloved, pray. Man must repent, man must make amends, until man is humble, I will wait for him. I bless you - Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back